Next Amrit Sanchar In Uk

Guest Gupt_Vaas

a amrit sanchaar dont belong to a jatha. at the end of the day the panj pyaare are the panj pyaare.

you are right in a sense, but unfortunately it doesnt work out that way today. if it did, why would any amritdhari who wants to join the akj have to take amrit again from them? We all know that different jathas/samprdayes give different rehats according to their version of what Gurmat is. Some people just prefer to take Amrit from those who they believe follow their version.

anyway like i sed, im not asking for myself.

Guest -gupt-

Ive recently started keeping kesh and I have a strong desire for Amrit my hair isn't very long yet tho I was wondering would I be accepted for Amrit or should I keep rehat for a set period of time beforehand. Im male Punjabi Sikh background

Guest Gupt_Vaas

Ive recently started keeping kesh and I have a strong desire for Amrit my hair isn't very long yet tho I was wondering would I be accepted for Amrit or should I keep rehat for a set period of time beforehand. Im male Punjabi Sikh background

Turn up to a sanchaar and ask the panj pyaare

• 1 month later...

There will be quite a few amrit sanchaars around april time. amrit sanchaar in derby Gurdwara, princess street around the 25th. there will be one around vaisakhi time at Bebe Nanaki Gurdwara and also most likely to be one at soho rd gurdwara (GNNSJ). ill post more information, when i get it :p

• 3 years later...