Gurbani Akhars In Sggs (Ang 227)

Dear Sanggatji,

On Ang 227 of maharaj, it is seen that there is a pangthi:

ਨਿਜ ਘਰਿ ਬੈਸਿ ਸਹਜ ਘਰੁ ਲਹੀਐ

Nij gẖar bais sahj gẖar lahī▫ai.

Dwelling in the home of your own being within, you shall find the home of intuitive peace

Now there is ਘਰਿ and ਘਰੁ . so what is the Difference between those two? One is with shari and another with an augnkar. As far as my low mind knows, both refers to God. Could someone help me to understand this?

Another things, is since we are on the same ang,

ਪ੍ਰਥਮੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਕਾਲੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਇਆ

प्रथमे ब्रहमा कालै घरि आइआ ॥

Parathme barahmā kālai gẖar ā▫i▫ā.

First, Brahma entered the house of Death.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ

ब्रहम कमलु पइआलि न पाइआ ॥

Barahm kamal pa▫i▫āl na pā▫i▫ā.

Brahma entered the lotus, and searched the nether regions, but he did not find the end of it.

<a class="dict" href="http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=%E0%A8%86%E0%A8%97%E0%A8%BF%E0%A8%86" ;="" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(128, 0, 0); ">ਆਗਿਆ ਨਹੀ ਲੀਨੀ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

आगिआ नही लीनी भरमि भुलाइआ ॥१॥

Āgi▫ā nahī līnī bẖaram bẖulā▫i▫ā. ||1||

He did not accept the Lord's Order - he was deluded by doubt. ||1||

What did Brahma do? I am trying to figure this out.

WJKK WJKF

Brahma originated from the Naab kamal of Vishnu Lord. When vishnu was created by Akal. Vishnu thought of further Creation which led to Creation of Brahma from Vishnu's NAAB KAMAL. From the lotus, Brahma originated. Brahma saw himself everywhere because of his huge size and became ahnkari of himself. Then Akashbani was made by Akal(or maybe Vishnu-Disputed) that there is someoen higher than Him and He has orinated from the Root of Lotus. Brahma Laughed at the Akashbaani and made a mockery that How Could Me of such a huge size born out of this Small root of Kamal. ultimately Akal put him back in the Lotus root where Brahma begged for mercy for thousand of yugas.(ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਮਲੁ ਪਇਆਲਿ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ॥). He was deluded by Doubt and Maya.

fateh g this is y i love prof sahib singh ji :)

he is amazng

he explains is sanskrit

ghar means home of the soul, heart,body or God

the sihari is a rule of grammar which makes the meaning in ghar

ghar = home

ghari =inside home

just like mann= soul/mind

manni (with sihari = in soul or in mind

• 2 weeks later...

the words ghar are the same word, re: gurbani grammer is the difference as teji kaur sed.

there are loads of words like ghar, sahaj, sir, kaal etc.. that have sihaari and aunkar. sihaari can mean 'in', 'on' and i think 'with' as well.etc.. iv nearly completed a pdf that im making explaining these tings in there, inclucing the correct pronunciation of the 1st 3 akhar or alphabet as per sggs and much more..

though taksaal teach to speak these sihaari and aunkar, most gyanis from harmandar sahib (yes, they too have learned from taksaal) but still they teach to not say these sihari and aunkar because they come in the grammer (perhaps as we dont say 'semi colon' or exclamation mark' in the same way, because these are too, grammatical ..thingamies :) )

however, at the end of a word, if there is a haha with sihaari or aunkar, then u say the sihaari. get this in the mind first.. next, a change to this. only if the end of the word has been increased from its stem word like raha-hu and kaha-hu etc, then u are to say the sihaari and aunkar. the stem word or raha (rara haha), if this has a sihaari or aunkar, then u dont need to say it. (however i do say it because going deeper into gurbani grammer and chand band, the aunkar can turn into a hora and sihaari turns into a laav in case for +1 vaadhu of a matra, but u dont need to wory bout this, as per ur question... so this is y i say all sihari and aunkar at the end of sentance IF they are attached onto a haha. ) any other letter e.g. rara in the sace u giv us, then u dont speak it. ill finish my pdf soon.. i got exams! :S :p..

bhrama called himself god and never understood/thought of/ realised god as GOD..

attached is the relevant bit in DG-bachitar natak

gurfateh

post-16046-089521400 1295974587_thumb.jp