Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Bundha

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji became Guru at the age of nine years old the masands and self styled leaders thought it a great opportunity to assert their authority. They saw the Guru as a nine year old child and thought they could easily manipulate and spin their own web of deceit. The all-knowing Guru Ji could see exactly what was happining and one day dressed in the most regal of royal clothing, fixed kalgi on the dastar and put on all the shastars, Guru Ji was a vision of royal spender.

In the darbar Guru Ji spoke in a loud voice :

Now I narrate my story,how from meditation and austerities I came to this world. At that place where Hemkunt Mountain is adorned by seven peaks, the place named Sapatsring where King Pandu did yoga. There I did intense meditation and austerities and contemplated God. In this way I meditated until, from duality, two forms (God and myself) became One. My father and mother also contemplated the Formless One through several kinds of yoga and austere discipline. They served the Formless One and God was pleased with them. So God gave a command to me, and then I took birth in Kal Yug. I did not desire to come, as I was absorbed in devotion at God's feet. Somehow God made me understand His purpose, and saying thus sent me into this world.

This was clearly directed to the masands, Guru Ji told them in no uncertain terms - do not be fooled by my tender age, I am not who you think I am.The glory of Guru Gobind Singh Ji is that Guru Ji transformed the masses, those who had lain prostate to wave upon wave of invaders, who looked on as their mothers and sisters were led away into slavery were transformed into the Khalsa who bore all manner of suffering on their shoulders. They rose from the dust of India and opposed the oppressors often with inferior weaponery and training but with a burning patriotic fire to expel the invaders.

How sad that many in India forget the miracle of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Now I narrate my story,how from meditation and austerities I came to this world. At that place where Hemkunt Mountain is adorned by seven peaks, the place named Sapatsring where King Pandu did yoga.

This is a diversion from the original intention of the OP (and I apologise to Bundha Ji for this) but I have a few questions. So are we saying that the likes of Pandu actually walked the earth, and they weren't fictional, mythological characters created by the author of the mahabharata ,etc? I guess if Guru Ji said so then it has to be true. I'm just wondering which period of human history we would categorise such character's existence? When do the likes of Krishna, the Pandavas, etc., fit into the time-period of history in terms of B.C. etc?

Bhaji I do not know how it fits in with western chronology. Bhagwan Krishan Ji and the Pandavs came at the very end of Dwapra Yuga. As Bhagwan Krishan Ji ascended the heavens this heralded in the era of Kalyug. The Pandavs realised and they said they were not prepared to live in Kalyug (and without Bhagwan Krishan Ji) they then set off into the Himalayas and one by one left their physical bodies.

In Akaal Ustat Guru Ji says that Akaal Purkh created Krishan many times and then snuffed/rubbed out, also Akaal Ustat mentions Drayoudhan by name - ....Dhara tai Dhalisar, Drayoudhan tai maan dhai..... The fact that Guru Ji mentions them like this means they were not fictional characters.

Thank-you Bundha Ji for the clarificaiton.

Having had time to mull this issue over, I personally believe that such events / people were part of the pre-history era of the earth, namely the (disputed and controversial) period of time of when Atlantis was supposed to be in existence. I'm probably totally wrong, but I reckon "something" happened which caused these advanced civilisations to be wiped out, and then we began with the whole issue of dinosaurs, etc, leading up to the caveman. However I'm sure some geological evidence will completely refute what I'm saying...:lol: