Sikhanswers.Com - How To Help?

Khalasthan86

"namastang" veer, from the little bit that I know, Akal Takht Maryada states that the recitation of Ragmala is upto the "asthanik maryada", i.e. maryada followed by a particular Gurdwara at a particular location, which makes it optional. Please correct me if I am wrong on this. Regarding Sampooran Rehras Sahib (which I myself follow :) ), that too is not prohibited by Akal Takht, although the Rehras Sahib they advocate is shorter. I feel you should take this issue with Akal Takht if you feel so strongly about it :) . As far as Amrit Sanchar is concerned, we all do agree that we take Amrit from Panj Piyaare, and we all have seen that for the most part it is in fact 1 piyara who administers it. If some jathebandis want all 5 piyaare to administer it, please tell me how is that wrong?

I can only request you to not target (directly or indirectly) any insult towards any jathebandi whose beliefs may not be the same as yours. Daas has personally noted on several occasions how a particular jathebandi (you know which one :) ) has been condemned by you on more than one forum. Believe me brother, your words don't make even a small speck of difference to the jathebandi, or any of those GurSikhs who claim to be it's members :) , it only soils your rasna with nindya. That jathebandi, like all other Panthic jathebandis, is blessed to have loads of Gurmukh souls as part of it. It always has, it still does, and shall continue to in future as well :) .

Those who don't find answers on that website as proper may feel free to not visit it. Regarding their stand on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee, I am sure veer VSingh will take it up with them.

bhul chuk maaf

"namastang" veer, from the little bit that I know, Akal Takht Maryada states that the recitation of Ragmala is upto the "asthanik maryada", i.e. maryada followed by a particular Gurdwara at a particular location, which makes it optional. Please correct me if I am wrong on this. Regarding Sampooran Rehras Sahib (which I myself follow :) ), that too is not prohibited by Akal Takht, although the Rehras Sahib they advocate is shorter. I feel you should take this issue with Akal Takht if you feel so strongly about it :) . As far as Amrit Sanchar is concerned, we all do agree that we take Amrit from Panj Piyaare, and we all have seen that for the most part it is in fact 1 piyara who administers it. If some jathebandis want all 5 piyaare to administer it, please tell me how is that wrong?

I can only request you to not target (directly or indirectly) any insult towards any jathebandi whose beliefs may not be the same as yours. Daas has personally noted on several occasions how a particular jathebandi (you know which one :) ) has been condemned by you on more than one forum. Believe me brother, your words don't make even a small speck of difference to the jathebandi, or any of those GurSikhs who claim to be it's members :) , it only soils your rasna with nindya. That jathebandi, like all other Panthic jathebandis, is blessed to have loads of Gurmukh souls as part of it. It always has, it still does, and shall continue to in future as well :) .

Those who don't find answers on that website as proper may feel free to not visit it. Regarding their stand on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee, I am sure veer VSingh will take it up with them.

bhul chuk maaf

Firstly, I aint namastang, I am namastanq, 2 different people mate.

Secondly, the site is indicating Ragmala Sahib Ji is not Bani, not whether it is optional or not as stated by SGPC rehat maryada.

Thirdly, I didnt say their Amrit is wrong! (please dont misquote me) They are saying that eveyone else is performing "not correct maryada" as to how Amrit Maryada is performed.

Fourthly, the reason I mentioned this is because Sikhsangat is supposed to be pro Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji so why are they allowing this site to be promoted here?

As for the other issues, ive just stated them as Matheen has said it seems like a one way jathebandi site.