Goi Media Propaganda: Calendars Depicting Terrorists As ‘Martyrs’ On Sale In Patiala

Check this:

Patiala, February 20

Just a few days after the emergence of “pro-Khalistan” posters in Patiala, now calendars carrying photographs and the date of death anniversary of Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, who was killed during the Operation Bluestar, and several other hardcore terrorists, who were killed in police encounters in militancy days in Punjab, are available at several stationery shops here. These calendars also carry provocative remarks intending to revive the “Khalisatan movement”.

pb5.jpg

Besides having “pro-Khalistan” remarks, all terrorists, who were either gunned down by the police or were awarded death penalty by the court, have been referred to as “martyrs” in these calendars.

These calendars carry the photographs of Satwant Singh and Kehar Singh, killers of the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi; Harjinder Singh Jinda and Sukhdev Singh Sukha, assassins of the Chief of Army Staff Gen Arun Vaidya (retd); Balwant Singh, who has been awarded death penalty in the Beant Singh assassination case; and Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar, who is also on death row.

The calendars list the death anniversaries of around 100 hardcore terrorists, who had allegedly killed several political personalities, police personnel and common people during militancy days.

A Tribune lensman spotted one such calendars in a house on the Nabha road in Patiala.

“The cost of one such calendar is Rs 25. I sell around 200 such calendars daily,” said a shopkeeper.

Sources said these calendars were also being supplied in various other districts of Punjab.

Terming the circulation of such calendars as a matter of serious concern, the Punjab Intelligence Wing has swung into action. “We are looking into the matter and will not allow anyone to disturb peace in the state by trying to revive the pro-Khalistan movement,” said a senior official.

Patiala SSP Gurpreet Singh Gill said: “We will procure the calendar and scrutinise the contents mentioned in it. We will also take legal opinion in this regard and initiate necessary legal action.”

This news item was featured just above the Haryana Mass Grave news item, just what are these clowns trying to imply here??

GOI is looking for reasons for another massacre, I think another Sikh Genocide is around the corner, this will also help them check Voice for Justice being raised Internationally.

Last time they checked this by Blasting their own plane killing 300+ Foreigners, to silence UN/Canada and UK arguing for Human Rights Violation in 1984.

personally i dont think they are looking for another massacre of sikhs, but to discredit us in the international arena and on the world political stage, so their crimes can remained un accounted for.

I mean given the current world situation, which govt is going to support "terrorists"?

Question is are we as a community going to sit back and complain on net, or be proactive and create counter arguments blogs and videos on youtube? There is not enough younger generation of Sikhs who are political active. The older generation have done their bit and run out of steam ....now the youth must develop and use their intelligence by the use of new media and IT skills.Ask yourselves what are you doing to counter anti-khalistan anti-sikh propaganda, if you arent doing anything then why complain? why get irate?... this is the mindset we need.

All rubbish propaganda. Same propaganda that was in the Glut movie.

I agree with RSingh veerji, get me a calendar too :)

Is this another strategy of CongRSS to bring back Sikh extremism and use it as an excuse to conduct another sikh carnage .

GOD SAVE SIKHS ! 17693053.gif

Are you kidding me? dry.gif

There is not enough younger generation of Sikhs who are political active. The older generation have done their bit and run out of steam ....now the youth must develop and use their intelligence by the use of new media and IT skills.

totally spot on. most of the younger sikhs who are into sikhi, are more into learning about gurmat and naam abhiyas, but few are clued up on, or how to tackle, political issues/events.

Sometimes it seems that if a young Sikh is into gurmat side of sikhi, then thats all he needs to know. I dont know why younger Sikhs are afraid of political activity.