Talking To A Guyfriend

believer

im afraid i will hurt him by doing this, what if he never meant to give me these feelings, its my fault so why hurt him,,,,

If his intentions are honourable he will be happy any confusion (even if its on your part) has been cleared up. If he feigns annoyance or "hurt" then you'll know what he was up to. His hurt emotions are less important than your respect and honour.

Forgive me, but you sound as if you also don't want this dalliance to end, and are finding excuses not to either resolve any crossed wires or nip this potential problem in the bud. A solution won't fall out of the sky. If you stay quiet and he DOES have dishonourable intentions, you've only brought it upon yourself by not resolving the problem earlier when you were advised that you should have done.

Harsh but true. The ball is in your court.

Believer bhenji

you know what sangat is going to advice you..If you're feeling that kaam is getting in your relationship with your friend, you know that its not healthy. First treat him just as a normal friend & then try to talk to him less/call him not so frequently/ see him not at all if possible, that will hopefully help you not feel "attracted to him" or whatever. Increase your nitnem/paath & try to focus on Gurujee & not think about him or about the feelings you're having from him..The point is to not to develop any kaamic feelings, so whatever you can to stop that...the best would be to eventually stop talking to him, for now you can start off with talking less, save yourself from this dangerous vikaar as it would only lead to the worst. i hope that makes sense to you.

cant i become stronger and overcome kaam and still stay in contact with him, its not that i dont want to break contact with him, but maby i can see this as a test and overcome these feelings?? do you guys think thats possible..?

Only a selected few have the power to overcome Kaam! Those kind of people do not come on forums and ask questions...they turn to GuruJi as he is always correct. As previous stated in this post, it looks like your making excuses not to call it off.

Apologies if it sounds harsh but thats the truth.

Only a selected few have the power to overcome Kaam! Those kind of people do not come on forums and ask questions...they turn to GuruJi as he is always correct. As previous stated in this post, it looks like your making excuses not to call it off.

Apologies if it sounds harsh but thats the truth.

Bolna Ji :waheguru: