Want To Take Pahull Khande Da Amrit.

Guest Piyaas

Guest Truth(Him) seeker

I want to believe what you have typed, its pretty amazing to read. But i dont understand how you see amrit from out gurus pictures and guru nanak smiling at you from his picture because these are all artist impressions, and are unlikely to be accurate impressions of what gurujis looked like. From what i understand, the common pictures we see today of our gurus are artist impressions by the famous punjabi painter sobha singh, who himself said that these were made up drawings from his mind. Our eternal guruji is sri guru granth sahib ji and we arent meant to treat a photo as guruji.

I appologise if i have said anything wrong, this is a genuine query. i look forward to your response.

The world is not as it seems, it is all an illusion- and when god wants to give us darshan in his Khel thats what he does. I see amrit pouring from their eyes, amrit as in visible white droplets of light. I can't explain darshan or the spritual realm, all I can say is that it is entwined with our own realm and what happens there creates and shapes our own reality. When we do bhagti (naam simran and bandgi- good deeds)we enter the realm with open eyes in samadhi(or closed which is much easier, in sleep we also enter it but we are not prepared(google samadhi). As we are concious when entering this realm we are able to make a connection with Him and with Sachkandh (a higher realm where the Truth is all around)through naam simran and love(His true name which is Satnam the most powerful word which denotes his state which is TRUTH- beyond illusion, it is available to all in Mool Mantar).

The photos change, sometimes they show me there is alot of kaljug(darkness) around and our gurus expression is stern and other times, when I have just done alot of loving naam simran I open my eyes and they are smiling the most loving smile, there is beautiful white and blue light all around and it all melts my heart and increases my love for Him.

Naam simran enables us to stay in the spiritual realm at all times, and continuously fight the crap(dirt of maya-illusion and spirits in our astral body which runs our physical body) and the 5 thieves within us with the Truth which we begin to discover and experience physically (astral body)in action.

It cannot be explained though, one has to practice Truth, do naam simran in peace and with love and discover it yourself. I began to see things and hear the anhaad naad(ringing which eventually turns into gurbani it is said)within a few days of waking up at amrit vela and doing naam simran but people experience bhagti in different ways, as long as you stay in gods hukam, surrender to Him and stay in peace as much as possible, ask him what he wants you to do in your heart and he'll answer, listen to him don't wave it away as your imagination because the devil doesn't want you to listen to him.

I am no brahmgyani but there are some out there and if you sit and pray from your heart to find one He will throw one your way and they will instruct you properly and help you on your way.

I would google bhagti, I am not in much of a position to instruct as I still have a fair way to go aswell, visions are not the end, our God sits in a state of nothingness and silence and I have not reached that place as of yet although my whole being yearns to be there, in state of detachment from this khel.

If you love god and apply the gyan in Guru Granth Sahib ji, esp the Mool Mantra which sums up the WHOLE of gurbani the amrit comes on it's own. Amrit is not a requirement to finding god, many sants (chinese, black, white and those that were in being before sikhi incl. Kabir ji, Ravidas ji, Sain Ji, Dhanna Ji) have not 'taken' amrit but drink it in daily(the lifeforce of Naam(amrit), the highest form of amrit and only thing that god says will ferry us across).

love the post. Amrit is the initiation to our Guru. The bhagat sahibaan existed before Khande batte da Amrit was pargat, but they did take initiation from their Guru. Like in the sakhi when Bhagat Kabir ji lay in the path of his (soon to be) teacher, his teacher's foot struck him as it was dark, and he said 'wake up and say Raam'. That was his initiation. The various saints of various dharms do get an initiation from their teacher, whatever form it may take. In ours, it is Amrit. I also believe when we get Amrit, it comes with us to our next janam; If someone was close to the Guru in a past janam, then they have that Amrit with them from that time. most of us don't know our past, we are still asleep, and we take Amrit as part of that process of awakening.

• 3 years later...

The world is not as it seems, it is all an illusion- and when god wants to give us darshan in his Khel thats what he does. I see amrit pouring from their eyes, amrit as in visible white droplets of light. I can't explain darshan or the spritual realm, all I can say is that it is entwined with our own realm and what happens there creates and shapes our own reality. When we do bhagti (naam simran and bandgi- good deeds)we enter the realm with open eyes in samadhi(or closed which is much easier, in sleep we also enter it but we are not prepared(google samadhi). As we are concious when entering this realm we are able to make a connection with Him and with Sachkandh (a higher realm where the Truth is all around)through naam simran and love(His true name which is Satnam the most powerful word which denotes his state which is TRUTH- beyond illusion, it is available to all in Mool Mantar).

The photos change, sometimes they show me there is alot of kaljug(darkness) around and our gurus expression is stern and other times, when I have just done alot of loving naam simran I open my eyes and they are smiling the most loving smile, there is beautiful white and blue light all around and it all melts my heart and increases my love for Him.

Naam simran enables us to stay in the spiritual realm at all times, and continuously fight the crap(dirt of maya-illusion and spirits in our astral body which runs our physical body) and the 5 thieves within us with the Truth which we begin to discover and experience physically (astral body)in action.

It cannot be explained though, one has to practice Truth, do naam simran in peace and with love and discover it yourself. I began to see things and hear the anhaad naad(ringing which eventually turns into gurbani it is said)within a few days of waking up at amrit vela and doing naam simran but people experience bhagti in different ways, as long as you stay in gods hukam, surrender to Him and stay in peace as much as possible, ask him what he wants you to do in your heart and he'll answer, listen to him don't wave it away as your imagination because the devil doesn't want you to listen to him.

I am no brahmgyani but there are some out there and if you sit and pray from your heart to find one He will throw one your way and they will instruct you properly and help you on your way.

I would google bhagti, I am not in much of a position to instruct as I still have a fair way to go aswell, visions are not the end, our God sits in a state of nothingness and silence and I have not reached that place as of yet although my whole being yearns to be there, in state of detachment from this khel.

Hello, I really loved your post. I wonder if all this is even possible ( It must be , but it is astonishing). I am facing a lot of problems in my life, which I cannot discuss nor can I describe. I always had been some what religious, but some months ago. I decided to take the support of Gurbani. I started visiting the Gurudwara in the morning, did path etc. I continued this for some time, but then suddenly, I happened to discontinue going to Gurudwara, but continued with Gurbani recital.

Reading through forums and watching videos related to Namm Simran, I got inspired to do simran. So some a few weeks ago i have started doing simran in the morning (I am not regular in this too).

I feel I am being selfish when I pray/ do path to get rid of my problems. But what else can I do? No one else can help me, so to whom shall I turn? Sometimes I feel that why should I ask for only peace from Him, why not ask Him to make me His,

but I do not know what to do and how to do. You are so lucky that you have been blessed with such a wonderful gift. Can you guide me what to do?

Do reply please :-(

My 2 cents

Do 125000 mol mantar path as soon as you can . keep full Rehat for atleast six months. If you can keep up. Then take amrit

Descipline is must

Is this for me. Well I guess it is. I do not know whether I should be asking this, but will simple recital help me/anyone to get rid of some trouble (a real big one :-( )

I had heard in some lecture by some pracharak that we should not get into numbers (like 40 paths,120 paths etc), but just have devotion. But it's difficult to have devotion and just face whatever may come.

I don't know what to do.

Okay how should the mool mantra Jaap be done? Like in perfect meditative posture or it can be done while moving/walking?

do not say how big your worries are, say your worries are nothing infront of akal

in order to have devotion or any love for gurbani you need to start by recital

bhariye mat papan ke sang oh tope nave ke rang

have a chadar and clean room, sit down on floor cross legged ,

turn of the lights and

ask for permission before you start .

start reciting a many mool mantar as you can in every sitting

40 maala of 108 beads daily for 40 days = 125000

do not say how big your worries are, say your worries are nothing infront of akal

in order to have devotion or any love for gurbani you need to start by recital

bhariye mat papan ke sang oh tope nave ke rang

have a chadar and clean room, sit down on floor cross legged ,

turn of the lights and

ask for permission before you start .

start reciting a many mool mantar as you can in every sitting

40 maala of 108 beads daily for 40 days = 125000

Thankyou for your advice. Actually to say the truth, since some days, I am doing one mala a day, but I am not regular.

But Veer ji, I do not know how will I be able to manage time for 40 malas a day :-(.

I mean at amrit vela ( if I wake up), I start with recital of Guru mantra, then one mala of mool mantar, and then, Japji Sahib.

Then I have to go to work.

Then the evening is obviously for "so-dar" path. So when to do more?

I know that I am being selfish. In the first place I have a selfish reason, I want something from God, so I am thinking to do all this (But to whom else do I turn to?, It's only Him).

In the second place, there is no time balance . Oh God :-(.

I am scared that this janam of mine will be wasted :-(.