Whats Your View On Digital Bani?

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji I was having a real interesting convo earlier today about satkar of gurbani sahib. I always thought to my self any thing that draws you close to gurbani sahib, naam, bhagti and seva is good, and anything that distracts you from these is paap…

Would like to know sangats views on the following:

1 – should we have complete gurbani sahib on mobile phones? some sangat are against this because they argue there is no satkar as phones are kept in our pockets.

2 – there are many android and phone applications that allow the users to take hukamnama… is this wrong as Guru Granth Shaib Ji Maharaj is not prakash?

3 – I learnt today that a singh keeps his laptop in a ramala because it contains bani. Personally I think this is wrong because we use laptops for many purposes not just gurbani sahib. Also, where would you draw the line? Would u do sukhasan of digital Guru Granth Sahib JI Maharaj? I wouldn't go this far as we believe Guru Manio Granth (some Sikhs believe Guru Manio Panth) so on both these basis it would still be wrong.

Obviously we should give Gurbani respect in any form, so i guess the question is how much respect should we give digital bani? uncluding digital Guru Granth Shaib JI?

Bhul chuk maaf

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

1 – should we have complete gurbani sahib on mobile phones? some sangat are against this because they argue there is no satkar as phones are kept in our pockets.

What do you mean by 'complete gurbani sahib'? The full bani of maharaj or that which is contained in a gutka?