Live Audio Recorder?

Khalasthan86

As im 14, I don't work, and can't buy one. :lol:

I'm on a Panjabi budget.

I have seen cheaper ones but the negative side,

is that, they use batteries, not re-chargeable, built-in

battery. :BL:

The Sansa is rechargeable via a USB port.

Being 14 is no excuse not to work! :lol: I was working in a textiles factory when I was 13 (during holidays, after school and at weekends). And no, I was a lowly worker like everyone else and wasn't related to the owners. It was proper hard grafting - but cash in hand which was awesome.

Ask mata or pita ji to sort you out. In turn you could mow the lawn, clean the windows, do some housework, etc.

Where there's a will there's a way. :D

I need to know the Recorder, does it have a input Mic thingy? :)

The microphone does - but you'll have to supply your own tape-deck in which to plug the microphone into. The Sony device is standalone. Just plonk it down next to the speaker and it'll record. But like I said, you can't copy over the recordings to your PC later on.

The Sansa Fuze doesn't need an external mic or a line-in. The mic is built-in and everything is recorded onto flash memory, and you can copy over the recordings (as mp3 files) to your PC and edit them if you wish.

http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/cat-audio/resource.latest.bbsccms-assets-cat-audio-solutions-pcmm10.shtml

I have one of these and it is fantastic. Can record up to quality of 96kHz 24 bit (much better than CD quality which is 44.1kHz 16 bit). It has a mic input should you require it but the built in one is fantastic. 4Gb memory and can add memory cards as well. Also records straight to mp3 and will record up to 26hrs on the built in memory with 320kbps. Rather handy remote with long lead as well so you can place the device close to the sound source and control from where you are sitting. I have used several dictaphones before which I used minidisc - this trumps them all.

http://pro.sony.com/...ns-pcmm10.shtml

I have one of these and it is fantastic. Can record up to quality of 96kHz 24 bit (much better than CD quality which is 44.1kHz 16 bit). It has a mic input should you require it but the built in one is fantastic. 4Gb memory and can add memory cards as well. Also records straight to mp3 and will record up to 26hrs on the built in memory with 320kbps. Rather handy remote with long lead as well so you can place the device close to the sound source and control from where you are sitting. I have used several dictaphones before which I used minidisc - this trumps them all.

That is awesome. Seems to solve the problem of upgradeable memory and sending files to PC.

if you have nero on a laptop, you can record to laptop via a microphone or a line in lead. I use this to put some cassette stuff onto cd. At our gurdwara they have a amplifier stack whichj you can connect to latpot to record audio. do they have this at yours. do you know?

If none of this work, then a plain old-fashoined camcorder will do the job.