Alpha Panjabi

Singhstah

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

has any alpha viewers realised that, the kirtan time slot has been reduced no.gif ,everyone in my family is dissapointed by this so does any one now how i could contact the guys at alpha and see if they can make the kirtan time longer again

hanji they have, and i am outraged, but i have got fed up with shouting at them like an old buddha.

record the what they show at amritvela, that gets me soooooooo mad with what they show at amritvela (hanji maharaj makes me get up, i dont get up, maharaj does).

record what they show. they love them paathis more than guru ji (they show them more than maharaj)

email them on

alphapunjabi@zeenetwork.com

but i tell you now, they do so much pakhand. and they have a storage limit, so keep your emails you send to them, dont delete them. and they do what you tell them to do for a day or two, then mess up again. its what they did at amritvela, they show the pathis while maharaj is in ishnaan.

would you rather see some people who stand there, with clasped hands, and the other paathis gossiping in the back, and thats all they do.

or

would you rather see how to look after maharaj?