Ravidassia Religion Split - Amrit Bani Vs Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

SikhWorldTv

Ravidassia religion now split into two camps: Ravidassia Sabha UK and Ravidassia International Human Rights. Ravidassia Sabha UK follow Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Ravidassia International Human Rights follow Amrit Bani.

For the past couple of weeks both parties have been on satellite tv promoting their own organisation as being the voice of the Ravidassia community.

MATV 793 Ravidassia Sabha UK and VenusTV 805 Ravidassia International Human Rights please continue to monitor this situation over the next few days as it is increasingly becoming a bitter battle or words.

VenusTV now on 1945hrs GMT Saturday 26/03/2011 (RIHR)

MATV tonight 2115hrs GMTV Saturday 26/03/2011 (RSUK)

I have no concern about these people now taking their Hukamnana from Kanshi and having their own jhanda, jai kara, dharmic granth but I will not allow Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to be used as a political tool.

Both Ravidassia parties have strongly said they are not hindu or sikh but a new stand alone religion and to fill the Census as Ravidassia so we should respect this situation and not get involved in any of their battles.

Ravidassia religion now split into two camps: Ravidassia Sabha UK and Ravidassia International Human Rights. Ravidassia Sabha UK follow Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Ravidassia International Human Rights follow Amrit Bani.

For the past couple of weeks both parties have been on satellite tv promoting their own organisation as being the voice of the Ravidassia community.

MATV 793 Ravidassia Sabha UK and VenusTV 805 Ravidassia International Human Rights please continue to monitor this situation over the next few days as it is increasingly becoming a bitter battle or words.

VenusTV now on 1945hrs GMT Saturday 26/03/2011 (RIHR)

MATV tonight 2115hrs GMTV Saturday 26/03/2011 (RSUK)

I have no concern about these people now taking their Hukamnana from Kanshi and having their own jhanda, jai kara, dharmic granth but I will not allow Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to be used as a political tool.

Both Ravidassia parties have strongly said they are not hindu or sikh but a new stand alone religion and to fill the Census as Ravidassia so we should respect this situation and not get involved in any of their battles.

[/quote :wacko:

Dont know about Panjab but they're finished in the UK they're youth think they are either black or white most go to mandirs as well lol so in the next generation there will be none of these lot left to carry on the cults they have made

so ture ! confused and weak all we can do is ardas!

Dont know about Panjab but they're finished in the UK they're youth think they are either black or white most go to mandirs as well lol so in the next generation there will be none of these lot left to carry on the cults they have made

I'd say they're thriving...;)

I've heard of so many Sikh girls preferring to marry guys from a Ravidassia background. There must be something sorely lacking in Sikh lads for this trend to have gathered steam. To be fair, I've also heard of many Sikh guys marrying Ravidassia girls too. So I guess it applies to both sexes.

I'm not having a go at the Ravidassia community but it does make you think.

Guest pagalhogia

"but I will not allow Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to be used as a political tool"

What will you do about it? >>> nothing, sit there posting messages on forums thats about it, you will not stand up and do anything about it.

"but they're finished in the UK they're youth think they are either black or white most go to mandirs "

really? thats like me saying all jatts are wife beating alchoholics who beat their wives and steal money from the gurdwara comiitee.

stop talking <banned word filter activated> and focus your minds on real matters within our community that need to be dealt with

Sikh priest jailed for Glasgow temple sex attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12747148

"but I will not allow Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to be used as a political tool"

What will you do about it? >>> nothing, sit there posting messages on forums thats about it, you will not stand up and do anything about it.

Pagalhogia tu bara shaitaan nikilya for a newbie meinu chaparr marke bhajgia nevermind if you are in London sometime meinu awaaj mari teri puri tara swagat asi karage :)

Oh yeah have a looked at Youtube SikhWorldTv which has had over 88,479 channel views - I think a few people may have taken a positive Sikh message from my site? Oh well maybe I need to be a bit more like you an internet warrior.

The law is dealing with your priest story but who is dealing with our Faith under Attack - you need to open your eyes and look away from individualised stories to what affects us ALL.

Bhuk Chuk Maaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwbTLDTf6GI