Woman Alleges Removal Of ‘Keski’ By Cops

Azaad

Close on the heels of removal of an agitator’s turban by some cops in Mohali, a somewhat similar incident has come to light here today. This time a baptised Sikh woman in Majitha area of the district was at the receiving end of alleged highhandedness of the police.

The affected woman, Bibi Daljeet Kaur, has approached the Akal Takht Jathedar, Giani Gurbachan Singh, seeking his intervention to ensure safety of “keski” (small turban) and strict action against the policemen involved in the incident.

Narrating her tale, she alleged that a team of cops led by ASI Palwinder Singh had come to her Haria road residence in Majitha on March 31 evening looking for her husband Bikramjit Singh. “However, when they didn’t find him, a lady cop who accompanied the police team in a private vehicle tried to take me along with them. When I resisted, they slapped me and attempted to drag me towards the vehicle, due to which my keski and chunni got removed,” she charged.

According to her, when she screamed for help her neighbours came to her rescue and asked the cops whether they’ve got any warrant against her, which forced them to return empty-handed. She alleged that her husband, who is associated with Akhand Kirtani Jatha, had been falsely implicated in a case under political influence. Bhai Amrik Singh from Damdami Taksal, Mehta, and SAD (Panch Pardhani) leader Baldev Singh Sarsa also accompanied the aggrieved woman to meet the Akal Takht Jathedar.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Indian goverment are scared of sikhs coz they know that we can take them on. One singh=125000. Thats why they are doin this causing curruption in the panth.

WE NEED TO WAKE UP

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This will be added as another attack on Sikhs in India to show there is indeed attacks on minorities for when the inevitable happens and we seek independence from the United Nations just as many other countries and minorities have int he past.

This shows the importance of a separate nation for Sikhs as we are persecuted up until this day 2011 in Punjab and not just states like Delhi & UP

Another small step towards Khalistan

:khalsa2:

a small step towards Khalsa raj maybe, but were not gonna get it by the signing of a mere document, more like it will be signed in blood...why would the brahman, hinduvta government give punjab autonomy when it is the bread basket of the nation and central governments biggest source of income. the hard working punjabis till the land and the government purchases the crop for shillings and sells it to nearly every countery for a massive profit.

therefore if anyone has any concern for our homeland then train in the martial arts, be fit and strong, earn a lot of money and save it and learn the art of warfare i myself have decided to join the TA and play a lot of chess..

just having a dastaar and making a big fuss about the third annual international akhand kirtan samagam or Baba Ji's Barsi and Hyde park 6th june is is not enough.

WE HAVE A DUTY TO BE TYAAR BAR TYAAR