Spells

Avtar95

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hi

While i was looking in the gup section i foind a topic which was called 'Like Another Girl' and Kaljigi Replied

She may have been put a spell on you. Sounds suspicious. Avoid all contact as it is obvious from your post above that you don't want this relationship to bear fruit

can people do that to you put spell on people.

yes people do that, and its true, but it has no affect on amritdhari nitnemi rehatvan singhs.....

In the post there is a guy that likes this girl and kaljug says about spells. So then why did she put a spell on him if he didn't want a relationship

im not too sure about that particular thread, in his situation it doesnt necessary mean its a spell. sounds something like we all go thru as we grow up. going thru our teen years being around our friends in school, then later on in college life. as much as we all might try to deny it, but we have all been in similar situations. its just part of the process of growing up i guess.

now as for the spells and all that. people try all sort of weird toone tamans. tie red strings around your hand, lacing peoples drinks, usually milk, but yea, the list goes on. this happens everywhere, but can be seen on a widespread platform in india. especially in the pinds, where people fall for anything.

this is not directed toward any 1 person, just a general reply for everyone, but yea

no we dont believe in this stuff, cuz we are supposed to be above such beliefs, these things dont effect guru ke sikh. but to say or think that these things dont happen, or dont exist, i think thats just being ignorant. (not saying singh559 bhaji is being ignorant)

this is not directed toward any 1 person, just a general reply for everyone, but yea

no we dont believe in this stuff, cuz we are supposed to be above such beliefs, these things dont effect guru ke sikh. but to say or think that these things dont happen, or dont exist, i think thats just being ignorant. (not saying singh559 bhaji is being ignorant)

A select few relatives in Punjab go to deras and believe in black magic and superstitions. Whenever someone gets sick or even if someone pulls a muscle they say "nazar" lag gaye or black magic from someone, after that doesn't work they end up sending the person to the doctor. smile.gif

I don't think they exist, if i am to be called ignorant, then that is fine. I do, however, respect a person's beliefs and don't it should matter for a Sikh whether or not such things exist.

I remember there's a story that i read under the sakhian section of this forum where a hindu appraoched Guru Gobind Singh Ji and said something to the extent of if you give me this so and so will happen and Guru Ji was antarjami and knew everything so he smiled and gave him all the supplies. When the Singhs saw the hindu leaving with all the supplies they took it back from him because they knew they would need it. The hindu went complaining to Guru Sahib and Guru Ji said you may have your beliefs but these Singhs muscles control what will happen.

I was being sarcastic!!!! :fairfight:

:) thought so

my family say 'nazar lagey' but what is that

It means someone cast black magic on you or something. Some superstitious people put surma or a tika on babies or anyone so no "bad eye" catches the baby.