Do I Support Her?

Guest -kaur26

If their true amrtidhari they would have control over their emotions I dont feel they should get married with out the families permission

I detest that they can be labelled true Amritdhari

Tommorow if an amritdhari takes cocaine and goes to a prostitute will we forgive him also saying it was a mistake we all make them

Give them an inch they take a yard

No

The quote is self explanatory. It doesnt specify a type of sin, whatever thread it is posted in is besides the point and irrelevant.

No, passing judgement on somebody else, is judgemental. There are ways of offering ones opinion, the way that you opted to do so, was rude and of little help other than to put down others.

In short, chill out, realise nobodys perfect, deal with your superiority complex.

Ive had enough of arguing with you now, if you disagree with what i have said, fine. Couldnt care less. Bye bye.

and mods, chill out, it was a picture of an ant eater, saying come at me bro, how is that unclean in anyway?

u mad mods? yeh u mad

It was a hot day, I was buzzing and in chardhi kala. So sue me, 'pac. :strong:

Seriously, I'll put my hands up if I'm wrong. Although in this instance I guess I could've presented my feelings on the subject in a calm and humble manner. You see I'm not inflexible and my complex is definitely not superior. :laugh2:

I just wish Singhs would stop taking the mick and getting up to dodgy stuff whilst hiding behind saroop. It gives the rest of us a bad reputation.

It shouldn't matter anyway if he's amrithari anyway, where in Sikhi does it say it's ok to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? these young and up coming amrithari's need to seriously look at themselves because right now there's some Singhnis that are going out with muslims because they think it's ''ok'' to have a boyfriend...

Such amrithari that think of having a boyfriend and girlfriend should be ashame of themselves