Khalistan - What'S Your View ?

Guest RavindaSingh

Guest RavindaSingh

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Hi to all sangat......i think this is a major issue within the panth of Khalistan what do you guys think???????

my opinion of khalistan is that i do not think the panth is ready and not abiding to SatGuru jee's bhajan and not living with gursikhi jeevan and this is why i dont think sikhs are ready to obtain there own country due to there lack of commitment.

Whats your opinion BTW i dont want arguements and people saying im a traitor cos of my opinion or any hotheaded singhs/singhnee's out there having a go at me :)

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

my opinion of khalistan is that i do not think the panth is ready and not abiding to SatGuru jee's bhajan and not living with gursikhi jeevan and this is why i dont think sikhs are ready to obtain there own country due to there lack of commitment.

I really have to agree with that.. Youth in the west are kinda stuck and lives in the *only* period of 1984. True that we should not forget about what happened to us in 1980's but we have to stress on other areas like social issues and take part in religious/gurbani prachar.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

From the events that we see today in Sikhi i thinks it's not worth talking about. First we need to stop all the corruption and then do something about it. It's an interesting topic to discuss but it was discussed before. I urge for everyone to stop repling to the thread coz we have better things to talk about eg the beabdi of the Dasam Grant and the Justice for 1984 Victims

I am sorry if i said anything wrong.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest RavindaSingh

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

ah ok bhaji didnt realise there was another topic till earlier koi nah i get it that theres alot of paapi things goin on and we need to do something somehow :)

ah ok bhaji didnt realise there was another topic till earlier koi nah i get it that theres alot of paapi things goin on and we need to do something somehow :)

Sorry about the delay in finding the link to the other thread. A lot of opinions were put forward and we all had a very healthy debate. Here it is....

Guest RavindaSingh

Sorry about the delay in finding the link to the other thread. A lot of opinions were put forward and we all had a very healthy debate. Here it is....

Ah thanks bhaji i saw this aswell yesterday very interesting view points i think this topic should be closed then i guess :) :waheguru:

• 2 weeks later...

For all those who missed the Sikh Youth Project show Sunday, it is going to be repeated tonight;

Thursday 12th May at 10.10pm

Sikh Channel (Sky 840)

You do not want to miss this show - The show will have a guest panel and live audience - they will be discussing OUR FUTURE by looking at our past.

Please text,call, facebook,twitter, your friends and family and get them to watch our best show so far!

United we Stand, Divided we Fall!