Amrit

Guest aman deep singh

Guest aman deep singh

piareh sikh sangato

i am verry sad :(

i want to take amrit i am ready ! i want to take the daat so bad but my mum and dad will not let me i dont know what to do? i no i am nowhere and no sikh without amrit i cant go anywhere in my next life, i have told my mum and dad this but they do not understand this ! :( HELP

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa sri vaheguru ji ki fatheh

Guest wonderworld

WJKK WJKF

If Amandeep's parents are reading this, please consider him taking amrit, as its good and will stop our young one from falling prey to fake people. A

Amandeep you should sit down with ur parents and discuss with them why you want to take amrit, and ask them also why they dont want you to take it.

You also need their blessings so please dont go astray to the other extreme by not talking to them. Taking amrit is not easy, so you need to make sure you are ready properly.

But whatever you do, dont get misguided. Dont be sad, pray to waheguruji, they should be remembered in your heart too.

Guest RavindaSingh

Take it veerji as u never kno when u cud breath ur last its imperative every sikh is workin their way up to amrit and livin accordin to Guru Maharaj...Bhaji i was in the same boat 2 yrs ago when my parents said this to me and they were totally against me drinkin the sweet nectar of SatGuru and instead they didnt mind if i was out doing bad but this is the sad truth with some parents who were not properly educated into sikhi....Do ardas to Maharaj to be blessed with amrit and just keep practicing rehat and you will get it in due time...as ur parents are your first guru's when you are born into this world u shud show them utmost respect but if they are depriving u of being part of the khalsa and not allowing you to join ur True Guru then its kinda bad...Piyariah let time take its course and all i can say is to do ardas with dhian :waheguru:

Marf karo if ive said wrong in this to offend anyone who reads this

Keep the rehat wear kakkar and take amrit after a month or so by that time you parents will be comfortable with ur changed life style.

You should know no sikh parents are against amrit but the parent-kid bond is far more stronger and parents tend to think by taking amrit our kid may change his social life will stop he may leave the house etc. This is the only reason they tend to avoid amrit.

After all they are your parents going against them isnt gurmat either.

I will not suggest taking amrit without their permission or rushing into it. But spend time reading bani start wearing kakkar starting waking up at amrit vehla. You will also have a glance of post amrit life as well as your parents.

After a month or so your family will be surely ready.

Guest Love parents

It is very sad that parents don't recognise value of amrit but do recognise value of worldly goods . I bet they let you decide on ur A's but on this they no trust you know wha u doing !

If you truly feel that you are ready to give your head for khande de pahul, then by all means do not hesitate to become amritdhari. I did not let my parents fully know because i knew there would be an argument. Do ardaas, go recieve it from your true mata and pita and everything will fall into place. Ardaas is key.

Guest Same prob Singhni

Feteh ji..

Veeji I have the same. prob.. I have been waiting to take amirt but my dad wont let.. me.. I emailed this gursikh. nd that gursikh said to me : Receiving Guru Ji's amrit is between you and him. No one else. It does not matter what anyone else does or does not do. This is your own personal relationship to your Guru. Love your father and do not argue with him. Just smile and laugh. Guru Ji will bless you with his amrit when the moment is perfect. Let it unfold.

Waheguru thinks best for yu veerji.. we will just have to wait. maybe this anit the rite time for us to take it. waheguru will bless us wen its the rite time. keep the rehit and stay chardi kala. do ardaas..nd wahegruu will bless yu wiv amrit... dunt lose the faith on waheguru. Always ask waheguru to make you want amrit. soo much.. you will love the piaas. :)

gurfethe.

ਹਰਿ ਜਪਦਿਆ ਖਿਨੁ ਢਿਲ ਨ ਕੀਜਈ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਿੰਦੁੜੀਏ ਮਤੁ ਕਿ ਜਾਪੈ ਸਾਹੁ ਆਵੈ ਕਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਰਾਮ ॥

हरि जपदिआ खिनु ढिल न कीजई मेरी जिंदुड़ीए मतु कि जापै साहु आवै कि न आवै राम ॥

Har japḏi▫ā kẖin dẖil na kīj▫ī merī jinḏuṛī▫e maṯ kė jāpai sāhu āvai kė na āvai rām.

Do not hesitate for an instant - meditate on the Lord, O my soul; who knows whether he shall draw another breath?