Cuss Words In Rehat Maryada

Munda is word orignated from mundan ... cleanshaving kids head which every hindu kid goes through ... opposite to munda is kanda ( in malvai paunjabi ) in punjabi the boy wo has yet to go for mundan ...

If you go for old school punjabi dictionary meaning the "munda" means that boy who has gone through "mundan" and kanda means that boy whose mundan is yet to be done ...

And every punjabi bajurg knows about this

Name calling is different thing but words and their meanings are different ... and as singh559 mentioned ... In old days when a person does something wrong he was given sajja by shaving his hair and painting his black and now its different the sajja is more in the form of beating...

With time mundana the word remained the same which was associated with shaving head but its meaning changed and is now more associated with beating... If in punjab you tell someone issnu faar ke mundo they would beat him up ...

I was just telling how words meaning changed with time nothing else... and the word "munda" which we use for all male kids meaning changed in just last century or so thats ...i saw you id in the topic so it came in my mind and i shared nothing personal or anything like that

aneways who cares about whatever it means . i have spent half my life in frustration trying to conform to people' "idea " of "standards " . This is where it all stops.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,

And for that name which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

• 8 months later...