Dont Know Where Im Going

Guest not important

Guest not important

well i a 27 and lost. I dont know where my life is going or what to do. I have no job, no prospects. I should be getting married now. But with no job how am i suppose to get married? Nothing in my life has gone right for me. I dd own a property but that was taken away from me. after getting bad luck. i recently got introduced to a girl and we were thinking of marriage. however the girl and her family did not go through with it when it came they found out i was unemployed. i felt very depressed ever since. As i really liked this girl. but then i cant blame the family. Because. Having a job is everything. I have no life. I just dont know what to do.

Guest newk

Do not feel so low, every one goes through these phases in life & its how we learn :)

Hopefully things will turn out good for you with time, just be positive, think good about yourself & enjoy these words of Maharaj :)

ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ ਅਬਿਚਲ ਨਗਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਤ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਰਾਮ ॥ ਮਨ ਇਛੇ ਸੇਈ ਫਲ ਪਾਏ ਕਰਤੈ ਆਪਿ ਵਸਾਇਆ ਰਾਮ ॥ ਕਰਤੈ ਆਪਿ ਵਸਾਇਆ ਸਰਬ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਇਆ ਪੁਤ ਭਾਈ ਸਿਖ ਬਿਗਾਸੇ ॥ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕਾਰਜੁ ਆਇਆ ਰਾਸੇ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਪਿ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਆਪੇ ਰਖਾ ਆਪਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਆਪਿ ਮਾਇਆ ॥ ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਜਿਨਿ ਏਹੁ ਥਾਨੁ ਸੁਹਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

Sūhī mėhlā 5. Abicẖal nagar gobinḏ gurū kā nām japaṯ sukẖ pā▫i▫ā rām. Man icẖẖe se▫ī fal pā▫e karṯai āp vasā▫i▫ā rām. Karṯai āp vasā▫i▫ā sarab sukẖ pā▫i▫ā puṯ bẖā▫ī sikẖ bigāse. Guṇ gāvahi pūran parmesur kāraj ā▫i▫ā rāse. Parabẖ āp su▫āmī āpe rakẖā āp piṯā āp mā▫i▫ā. Kaho Nānak saṯgur balihārī jin ehu thān suhā▫i▫ā. ||1||

All d Best!

wjkk wjkf

read gurbani and then afterwards do ardaas and then your bad destiny will change...this is the only way. alternatively you can do seva at Gurdwara Sahib and then do ardas. best tip is rise at the amrit hours and do mool mantra continous for 2.5 hrs and then do ardaas.

the story of the prime minister of pakistan who began doing mool mantra comes to mind.....you all know this sakhi i presume??

this katha is very helpful and will give you the energy to begin

http://www.sikhsangeet.com/albumid447-Guriqbal-Singh-(Gurdwara-Mata-Kaulan-Amritsar-Wale)-Sri-Sukhmani-Sahib-Ji-Diyan-Visheshtaian.html

VJKK VJKF

Try and build a routine, so you stop feeling the way you are at the moment. Keep yourself busy. Everything happens according to god's will so do not get depressed over the marriage situation.

So does its being gods will make the situation any better ? you can't afford to sit back ,relax and laugh at yourself because its god's will.

Even i Dont know where i am going

Song for people like us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnJ8OSU6TdU

No one here knows where they are going, only Rabb can guide us. If you are unemployed what is the best thing to do? go get a job, find one. Insted of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself STAND up and do something!!

People go on about what if, what if, there is no need for that! Maharaj told us to make something of our lifes, donate a 10th of ones earnings as daswand, you need to sort yourself out.

People on here will say pray and everything will be okay, I can see their point of view but you need to act aswell, Maharaj said take one step to me and he shall take 100 or 1000 more or something, you need to make a step in your life! be prodtive, praying non stop will still leave you unemployed?

What some people dont understand is praying is okay, I am not against doing bani, read as much bani as you can! BUT this guy will just be sitting at home reading bani will it actually help him find a job? A job doesnt just fall out of the sky into your hands.

You need to find one.

May I remind you of the sakhi, were a singh was about to get married, he was on his 3rd laavan and Guru gobind singh sent someone to get this singh, he was told he was needed by maharaj he left the wedding on his 3rd laavan and went to guru sahib, guru sahib actually saved him from an evil lady! Maybe what happened was a way guru sahib saving you from her? not making judgements.

You shall find something better, just stop feeling sorry for yourself and seeking pity.

Be more proactive about things, go find a job, contribute to society.

Chandika!

read gurbani and then afterwards do ardaas and then your bad destiny will change...this is the only way. alternatively you can do seva at Gurdwara Sahib and then do ardas. best tip is rise at the amrit hours and do mool mantra continous for 2.5 hrs and then do ardaas.

the story of the prime minister of pakistan who began doing mool mantra comes to mind.....you all know this sakhi i presume??

this katha is very helpful and will give you the energy to begin

http://www.sikhsange...n-Amritsar-Wale)-Sri-Sukhmani-Sahib-Ji-Diyan-Visheshtaian.html

Khalsa Ji

Could you please give me the link to your article regarding the Sri Sukhmani Sahib Ji Diyan Visheshtian , I could not open your above link.

Thank you.

well i a 27 and lost. I dont know where my life is going or what to do. I have no job, no prospects. I should be getting married now. But with no job how am i suppose to get married? Nothing in my life has gone right for me. I dd own a property but that was taken away from me. after getting bad luck. i recently got introduced to a girl and we were thinking of marriage. however the girl and her family did not go through with it when it came they found out i was unemployed. i felt very depressed ever since. As i really liked this girl. but then i cant blame the family. Because. Having a job is everything. I have no life. I just dont know what to do.

Dude one unconventional advice that i would offer is ask the girl if she still likes you inspite of what her parents think about you . If she thionks like her parents , then then she is not worth the time even if you were a Magnate . If she likes you , assur her that you will find some occupation and ask her to wait or just run off and marry her or marry her without running off . Either way you will do better than sitting like this and letting her go away .There was a useless guy who assured his chick that he is gonna get rich and she believed him and he became big