Evolution

Evolution - Fact or Fiction?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Evolution is fact.

In terms of my stance on the original question, I do believe in evolution in that humans are the pinnacle of the evolutionary process of life. I disagree about the dates though about when we came about.

Evolution and sikhi perfectly go together. The 8.4 million cycle of body vessels of all the species, as well as being evolution of the mind and soul, was evolution of these species themselves if you get my drift.

Evolution is an ongoing process and therefore we can not say that we are the pinnacle of it - as we don't know what the future holds.

Evolution is an ongoing process and therefore we can not say that we are the pinnacle of it - as we don't know what the future holds.

Well I believe that the future has happened.

I believe the human body is capable of doing anything and it is the pinnacle of creation. It is our minds that are incapable of doing the human body justice.

If anything, the human body is in the process of devolution as our minds cannot 'switch on' 'sleeping' parts such as various parts of the brain, pineal gland etc.

Guruji was at the pinnacle of evolution. Guruji is the defintion of being fully evolved! That is what we strive for.

You keep giving reference to Richard Dawkin's who does not even believe in God, so how is that going to support the Sikhi view on evolution?

My first post, describes how evolution is NOT driven by chance, but driven your consciousness, and your actions. Your thoughts change your dna. Just how it is been proven that meditation, makes the brain bigger, and improves its function. Evolution doesn't just randomly happen, when we evolve as a spiritual being, then the physical body follows.

Remember we are a spirit first, the body is the vehicle. Thats something that atheists do not understand. That was the point i was trying to make, that whatever you may believe on the theory of evolution, we must understand the physical is a manifestation of our thoughts. Our physical evolution represents our souls/consciousness evolution. Thats why our Guru's physical form is so perfect, because he is perfect on the inside too.

We have been given the role model of a perfect evolved being, we have been blessed with everything we need. That is true evolution. The more we remember Vaheguru the more we evolve.

But the people of this world have become trapped into thinking that they are just a physical body, and they have forgotten, that we are consciousness, and apart of all there is, which is Vaheguru. Did you know that what we can taste, touch, feel, see hear, all the 5 senses of the body is less than 1% of reality. That means our physical body does not even comprehend 1% of what is really out there. Like we can't see infrared but we know it there. It just goes to show how much we really do not know. Just like 95% of all matter is dark matter. Which means we cannot see it. But if we connect with higher levels of ourself, then we can begin to see beyond the physical. Like our spiritual self, like the chakras, the third eye and things like that. But that stuff all comes when we remember Vaheguru. And break out of the illusion of maya.

interesting debate. Question for the science people out there. What does science say about evolution continuing. Will humans evolve into something else in a thousand/million years? And what evidence of species (including bacteria n stuff) do we have right now? One thing is for sure. Science does not have even close a full grasp on the vastness of the Universe and its creation. It seems like every month scientists change here theory how old they think the earth is.

And I love how Harjeet turns threads into illumaniti conspiracy theories. Darwin was an agent of the Rockefeller family hahahah! My friend, you need to stop giving normal human beings such a high status. People like George Bush are not a part of illumaniti societes or whatever. He was just a dumb drunk texan, that got elected because of circumstance. The most powerful people in the world can barely hide sex scandals let alone the theories of evolution. There are thousands of scientists that are free of infleunce and and try to prove things through a scientific basis.

And I love how Harjeet turns threads into illumaniti conspiracy theories. Darwin was an agent of the Rockefeller family hahahah! My friend, you need to stop giving normal human beings such a high status. People like George Bush are not a part of illumaniti societes or whatever. He was just a dumb drunk texan, that got elected because of circumstance. The most powerful people in the world can barely hide sex scandals let alone the theories of evolution. There are thousands of scientists that are free of infleunce and and try to prove things through a scientific basis.

Ever heard of skull and bones? Bush went to it as a child, go look it up. Not theories. Reality. And what did they do in Skull and Bones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPh7sUvhZ3E

You know how the closely related the Bush's are with the windsor family? And that Obama is related to the Bush's? hell they are all related. the presidents i mean, you can find this out even on mainstream websites. You think the fact they are all closely related, is a coincidence? That would be the biggest coincidence in history.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7313789.stm

If you are talking about the sex scandels with dominique strauss-kahn that just happened recently, he was set up, so they could appoint someone more subservient. That doesn't mean he was a good guy, or that he was never involved in anything, just they can usually get away with whatever they wish, unless someone is not happy.

Anyway did you go and look up what one of Obama's cheif advisors, John P Holdren said? That they want the world population reduced. Did you look up the book ecoscience? These are just some basic things you can do to realise what kind of sickos are in power.

Do you know what Obama meant in his speech when he was inaugurated about the "dawn of the new day".

Do you know what this symbol means? Of the rising sun used in his campaign?

Obama-logo-712332.jpg

Do you know what a fasci is? Why is this symbol being used in America? look up fascism

Decent%20Fasci%20pic.jpg

Do you know you find pictures of all the presidents doing a satanic salutue. Is this just a coincidence. Don't believe me just look into it yourself.

obama+hand+sign+2.jpgbill_clinton_el_diablo.jpgsign10.jpg

Did you guys know about the pyramids in Bosnia? bigger than the Giza pyramids.

http://www.bosnian-p...-years-ago.html

Radiocarbon dating confirmed: Bosnia's Moon Pyramid was built about ten thousand years ago!

Who says there are no pyramids in Bosnia? Radiocarbon dating method confirmed that the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon was built about ten thousand years ago!

SLAVONSKI BROD, CROATIA - Dr. Sam Osmanagic, one of the most controversial anthropologists of modern days, held in Slavonski Brod a lecture on the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids.

The research project of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is the largest archaeological project in the world. Last year we were the most active archaeological site with 500 volunteers and 45 professional archaeologists coming from several countries (Italy, Spain, France, Hungary, Croatia, Malaysia etc.) - declared Dr. Sam Osmanagic. Over the past seven years we spent 340.000 working hours excavating the pyramids, and some 700 people from 42 countries/ six continents applied for positions as volunteers in 2011.

People from all over the world want to be part of the historical process of discovering the first European pyramids, which are also the largest in the world, said Dr. Osmanagic whose opposition felt silent after being confronted with a growing body of evidence.

Critics whom often ferociously attacked the research project in 2005 and 2006 seem completely withdrawn and its almost impossible to hear publicly anyone saying that the Bosnian pyramids are a natural phenomena.

Backed by experts from other countries like Italy, Russia and Egypt, who unanimously confirmed the existence of the Bosnian pyramids, the attacks of those who spoke out against the project seem to have ceased - Osmanagic said.

The hardheaded pyramid researcher got these days yet another important confirmation, whether anyone likes it or not. During the past years Osmanagic feverishly sought some organic material on the pyramids for radiocarbon dating in order to be able to determine the approximate age of the structures.

Why isn't this being discussed on the mainstream media?

Watch this amazing video highlighting new evidence.

helikopter.jpg Perfect straight edges, and a tip, and it lines up exactly in a triangle shape with the other pyramids around it. Watch that video about it.

But yeah, now pyramids are being discovered all over the world. And apparently at a time when civilisations could not communicate all around the world. There are new things being discovered all the time. There is so much we just don't know. Thats why you should not believe these scientists who come up with conclusions, as they are getting proven wrong all the time. They said people weren't that advanced 10,000 years ago. But just look at it.

Yea I know that hand signal. The NWO (WCW) use to do it (Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash) A common hand signal in America magnified into large pictures is just senstionalizing something very simple. It's a freakin hand signal! I use to do it as a kid all the time.

And in regards to presidents being related. Even if they are related, it honestly isn't that suprising. Western folk are very good at tracing back there lineage, and at the end of the day a lot of ppl are related to each other. 10% of the Canadian population can trace back there roots to the British Monarchy. And look how far Canada is from the Uk! If we could trace back our roots to 5-6 hundred years ago, alot of ppl on this board would somehow be related.