Finding Soulmate

Guest boy

Guest RavindaSingh

due to public demand, singh chapedaan vaala is back...how are u all pyaareyo? ok getting to work...ajj "boy" di vaari

oye bollywood ch ser maaran vaaleya, pehlaan eh dass, tu aap Amrit shakheya aa ja nai??? tenu sharm ni aundi Gurdwaare jaa ke kisi bibi vaare edda sochan di, ja ode vall edda dekhan di??? baki Singhniyaan nu tu "bhenji" samajhda, ehdi vaari tu hadtaal karti??? ki gall??? kaahda tu respectful banda??? ehnu kyo nai sister vang vekhda??? eh ki jaade sohni laggi tenu ??? odiya akhaan ch tenu mukti deendi aa??? je goggles laake aundi fer nark dissna si??? yaar ki sarriyaan film'aan ton puththiyaan gappaan sikh ke aa janneo matha pittan Sikhsangat te...akhaan chon mukti dissdi...kal nu viah maggro jwalamukhi (volcano) vi dissuga, fer ki karenga??? fer ohnu keh dei bhaagvaaney goggles laake rakheya kar...ki guarantee aa tenu "right path" te leke jaaugi??? tu kenna tu ohnu dekh ke crazy hoya, menu lagda tu pelloi si...aap te magaj khraab kari baiththaa, hunn baakiyaan nu Gurdwaare da address deke puchhee janna vi labbo ohnu...jaake koi private detective hire kar la...ja fer newspaper ch commercial de de...haaye ni tu kithe aa, teriyaan akhaan chon menu salvation najar aundi...

maa(n)e bhain jo aavai sa(n)gath dhrishatt buree dhaekhae this pa(n)gath ||

Great sinners are those who cast evil eyes on women who enter the Sangat and do not treat them as mothers and sisters.

- Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

Now to explain something different, something nicely, and in the language of "nice" people, i.e. English. Dear "boy" (hor tu ho vi ki sakda, kurri utte fida hoya peya vichara), singh chapedaan vaala (myself) has been in a similar situation as yours (no, not exactly same, because I try my best not to stare at anyone at Gurdwara or anywhere else...aggey Maharaj raakhi karn). It is a path full of non-stop chapedaan. Trust me, this will do nothing but severely damage your faith in Sikhi, in Gurbani, and ultimately in Guru Sahib, and it may take you a really long, painful, and unpleasant amount of time to get back on track. You will be questioning Guru Sahib's Hukam and bhaana day in and day out. What you felt is natural, but put a fullstop to it right away. Do NOT ask Guru Sahib to help you meet her again, maybe He has someone way better in store for you. Do NOT ask other GurSikhs about her as that would leave a bad impression about you in their minds. Just move on. Remember what Gurdas Mann says "sohneyaan nu vekh ke har koi khalovega, sohne jo banonda hai aap kinna sohna hovega", which means, "everyone stops to gaze at the beautiful ones, imagine how beautiful would be the One who made these beautiful ones". Oye you have Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj, the most beautifulestest of the beautiful (meri grammar val baahla dhiyaan nah dei oye), so who/what else you need? As for soul mate, your soul mate is the one Guru Sahib has already chosen for you. Everyone else is a cell mate in this HUGE jail called sansaar. What if this girl is already married or engaged? Then you are incurring paap on your head by thinking of her this way.

To conclude, just FORGET it RIGHT AWAY, I cannot warn you any harder. You are digging your own spiritual grave from which you will find it really hard to get up, like almost impossible.

Baki teri marji, jo karna kar. Hor na hove kal nu oda koi veer Sikhsangat te aake message paave "someone was asking about my sister, I want his IP address", fer admins te mods di jaan nu nava legal siyappa pehju.

OP u have ur answer and also LOOOL best straight up reply ever !

Ok when i wrote this, i was looking for help in trying to locate her so that i could ask for her parents details and do this the right way. This has turned into a joke, and honestly have you people never had parents say when you go to a wedding, programme etc eh kuri or mundah nu nigah mar leh??? I know of many people who are happily married and have met at the gurdwara through someone arranging it in that way. I am sad that so many people could not see my happiness that this girl could be my sanjogh but that hasnt happened. Really saddens me that my fellow Gursikhs cant read what was written and came up with the stuff they have.

Guest tere chaped maaraana
Ok when i wrote this, i was looking for help in trying to locate her so that i could ask for her parents details and do this the right way. This has turned into a joke, and honestly have you people never had parents say when you go to a wedding, programme etc eh kuri or mundah nu nigah mar leh??? I know of many people who are happily married and have met at the gurdwara through someone arranging it in that way. I am sad that so many people could not see my happiness that this girl could be my sanjogh but that hasnt happened. Really saddens me that my fellow Gursikhs cant read what was written and came up with the stuff they have.

Look brother, I can feel your pain, but let me ask you something, what did you expect on a Sikh forum? This is not a Punjabi gupp-shupp website, its a SIKH forum where we try to discuss Gurmat (the keywords are try to). Don't tell me you expected to get messages asking you about her physical attributes thereby assuring you of someone tracking her down for you. Sorry, that is not the Khalsa way. Lets do this, you try on your own to find out who she is, and make sure your parents contact hers and talk about getting the two of you hitched. Fair enough? If both parents agree, then I give you my word, I don't care about others on this website, but I will personally do an Ardas to Guru Maharaj to bless both of you with a chardi kala GurSikhi jeevan. If you just want to live in dreamland and fantasize about her, I suggest you better find another forum to weep on because this site aint for you. Be a man and find out about her yourself rather than making a total joke of yourself by whining to others for help, be a man and tell your parents about her rather than a street side aashik who stares at kurriyaan, be a man and convince them to talk to her parents rather than fight with them over a girl, and finally, if/when things do turn to come out right, and you both end up being together, then be a man and come and tell us, and make us proud. I repeat, that I don't care about others on this website, but I will personally do an Ardas to Guru Maharaj to bless both of you with a chardi kala GurSikhi jeevan. Are you up for the challenge to prove yourself? Or are you going to blame others for laughing at you because you gave them a chance to turn you into a joke? Take your pick.

True that god is our soulmate. But we also have those who we can encourage or who can inspire us on our journey- although we walk it alone. If you are of a marriageable age and feel like this girl is special- and your heart is telling you it's hukam- what god wants, then by all means find out about her. But remember that All worldly relationships are false, we are all false images- He really lives in no image and so do we because we are Him- we're a part of him. We walk on the path alone with the Gurus grace.

Also it's good you see most women as mothers and sisters, thats commendable- keep stomping out lust!

Guest Bolly babe

Yep bollywood has a lot to answer for but sometimes they do got it right like in rabb ne banadhi jori with Shah ruk it is set in amritsar too . Long live love

• 8 months later...
Guest ugly_kaur

I was just reading above posts of veer 'boy' and 'singh_chapedaan_vala'.... i found that 'kaljugi' is right because if if a girl isn't safe from wandering eyes in the charan of Maharaj then there's no hope...I myself suffered a lot this way. being only amritdhari in family i have no support then when i used to go to sangat...one by one i started getting proposals of marriage and keepin friendship for a time before I get married... they made it difficult for me to Gurdwara Sahib ...though iknew only 1 or 2 of them ...dunno how all of them knew me and all about me and my family... left that sangat but they did not leave me.. pushing me to the end and emotionally blackmailing me..by saying same things as _boy_ veer said(i am not saying his intensions are bad) and mar jaavanaga kind of stuff. I started going to some other place talking to no one... doing path at one corner attending kirtan and go home..there as well same thing happened to me...I went into depression ...kept crying where to go GuruJee...i did not go to Gurdwara for 15-20 days due to fear.. could not get up at AmritVala...could not complete my nitname (one singh guilefully even tried to hug me)...thinking all again and again.and..now I am nothing good ....Gursikh inside me perished..

Once I used to wake up at 1 and used to do 5 sukhmani jee along with nitname and 2 hours simran(was even living a college life) but now it has become harder for me to even complete my daily nitname..no simran no sukhmani ji..nothing... all my life just ruined ..

my request to all veers who think in a romantic manner that your one such step may cause many difficulties in a Gursikh's life.

I wish I could become the same as I was earlier.