Strange Person

Guest singh

Guest singh

saad sangat ji,my humble request please share your views on this.what do you think of a 17 year old guy,who has one side a crazy spiked hairstyle and go on a sports bike and on other side wake up at 3.am and recite paath of panj bania:),pls share your views

saad sangat ji,my humble request please share your views on this.what do you think of a 17 year old guy,who has one side a crazy spiked hairstyle and go on a sports bike and on other side wake up at 3.am and recite paath of panj bania:),pls share your views

Khalsa Ji

This person will get some Naam Rass from Amrit vela and Gurbani , but will not get kalyan {liberation} without rehat. The gathered Naam will only be temporary.

In order for a panchi {bird} to escape from a cage it needs two wings to take flight. Bani and rehat are the two wings for the Gursikh to take flight out of the cage {kalyan/liberation}. Bani in it self is one wing and Guru Ji's rehat is the other wing. With only one wing we'll just flap around in never ending circles.

Guest RavindaSingh

Thats great news and better than most people...(including myself) maharajs done kirpa on that singh also what dalsingh101 bhaji said about the 3rd generation sikhs i feel im one of them :/:(

Khalsa Ji

This person will get some Naam Rass from Amrit vela and Gurbani , but will not get kalyan {liberation} without rehat. The gathered Naam will only be temporary.

In order for a panchi {bird} to escape from a cage it needs two wings to take flight. Bani and rehat are the two wings for the Gursikh to take flight out of the cage {kalyan/liberation}. Bani in it self is one wing and Guru Ji's rehat is the other wing. With only one wing we'll just flap around in never ending circles.

Interesting, but to me bani are both wings, it is everything. To keep contact with those wings i think rehet is there to ensure you keep those wings. :)