Dr Who: Sikhee Version

HSingh

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

We are going to make an animated series like Doctor Who (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw) however it shall be Sikhee related, so like traveling back in time to sikh history and etc. However we would like the sangats input on this please. Like what would you call it? Our first idea was Singh Who? However its a no for that name. So do you guys have any ideas for the name? Also what would you have them travel in? As we cant use the police box for the tardis as that is just blatant copying and is also kinda a weird way to travel these days. We was thinking of a Horse. However we would appreciate any better suggestions please. They are the main 2 things we are stuck on, however any other suggestions would be great as well. Also if anyone would like to help us in this seva then please contact. Thank you.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Fateh bhaji! this sounds kool, I cant wait to see it! ..about your two questions while I was reading I thought HORSE, then you said horse..that could be cool because instead of like a telephone box the horse can actually be another character or like a side kick lol....about the name...I dont have a good imagination but I know someone who does so ill ask arround and get back to you..

Keep us updated :D I cant wait to see this!