Tamil Tiger Genocide

PAL 07

The Sikh Community need to contact the producers of this programme with footage of 1984 and other attacks which again shows what the Indian Government has done, exactly the same evil to us - I say do not invest finance in India until we get justice. We need to educate the world on what a tyrant India is to it's minorities.

I just watched the documentary. I knew tamils suffered injustices but I thought it was to a much lesser extent. I honestly can't find words to describe the sri lankan government. To call the gvt Sadistic, diabolical, foul, filth, demonic, satanic, hellish would all be understatements.

In no way am I attempting to compare the pains or positions of the two communities, but as a Sikh I cant help but wonder, what if technology such as mobile phones with built in cameras were available in the 80's?

Any person that doubts that the Indian government actively and knowing carried out 2 genocides on the Sikhs should watch this documentary to see how easy it is for a government to cover up their crimes against humanity. It is important to note that at the beginning of the documentary it was narrated that srilanka had the support of all or most of the worlds leading countries at the time of executing this operation.

Sikhs do aardas for the welfare of all of humanity. As Sikhs we need to liberate ourselves with Khalistan, and then liberate other downtrodden and oppressed communities.

the tamil tigers had been fighting for over 10 years now for their independance and the lankan army were well angry with them as alot of their army were killed aswell, obviously all the teritory they gained was at a loss of the lankan army so they wanted payback,,but yes so much of war crime goes invisible to the world i remember the bosnian war a lot of executions there and slobadan milosevic was brought to the haugue..what can exactly the fancy UN and internation community gonna do, they cant do nothing and really cant be bothered since they have their own problems why bother with others problems. these internation bodies do nothing they are just well paid geeezers with big fancy ties around there necks(jamm dhoot's noose)

the question is how do you bring every person involved in war crimes to justice fair enough they may bring the political leaders but they actually didnt do anything themselves it was the soldiers on the ground that done the atrocities...but yes it was a wicked program and i wish we can get a similar documentary made with jon snow on it about sikh genocide we have enough pictures and videos as evidencve and we can show how the likes of hitler are still roaming around with a clean white sheet

The Documentary was absolutely shocking, the images of naked women who had been raped lying on the floor motionless with a bullet wound to the head made me feel a pain in my heart that i wish never to feel again, THE CULPRITS NEED TO BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!....JUST LIKE OUR OPRESSORS NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!!

To be honest some of these Tamil Tigers were as bad as the Government. Considering how tamils love Indira Gandhi too, I cant help but to believe that maybe this Waheguru's punishment of their bad deeds?

Tamil Tigers had some barbaric methods of war, but do you blame them?...they were desperate...a rag tag rebel army fighting against an chinese supplied air force, army and navy. The suicide bomb was probably the most sophisticated weapon they had in their arsenal. Actually Sri Lankan Tamils hate Indira Ghandi and her Son Rajiv Ghandi...if you didnt know the tamil tigers actually blew rajiv ghandi up!...i thank them for eliminating that dusht of the panth....and they deserve our thanks for that!....'Wahegurus punishment of their bad deeds' :|...did you actually just say that....so children deserved to be slaughtered, women raped and then executed, tamil tiger POWs beheaded??...maybe if they deserved it ..then we deserved 1984 and the following genocide?...Just for that comment my friend i hope waheguru shows you what being raped and then shot in the head feels like...

the tamil tigers had been fighting for over 10 years now for their independance and the lankan army were well angry with them as alot of their army were killed aswell, obviously all the teritory they gained was at a loss of the lankan army so they wanted payback,,but yes so much of war crime goes invisible to the world i remember the bosnian war a lot of executions there and slobadan milosevic was brought to the haugue..what can exactly the fancy UN and internation community gonna do, they cant do nothing and really cant be bothered since they have their own problems why bother with others problems. these internation bodies do nothing they are just well paid geeezers with big fancy ties around there necks(jamm dhoot's noose)

The Liberation Tamil tigers of Eelam's (tamil tigers) struggle was just...their war for independace started because of continous discrimination against them by the singhalese majority until the dark events of Black July happened in Colombo 1983...which saw tamils massacred in the streets of Colombo just because they were tamil (much like sikhs in 1984)...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_July...After this horrific pogrom...the tamils rose up in defiance...the LTTE rose to prominence and then began the long and bloody civil war...who in my opinion was soley the fault of the sri lankan government for opressing and discriminating the minorty tamil population!....

LONG LIVE TAMIL EELAM...LONG LIVE KHALISTAN!

Tamil Tigers had some barbaric methods of war, but do you blame them?...they were desperate...a rag tag rebel army fighting against an chinese supplied air force, army and navy. The suicide bomb was probably the most sophisticated weapon they had in their arsenal. Actually Sri Lankan Tamils hate Indira Ghandi and her Son Rajiv Ghandi...if you didnt know the tamil tigers actually blew rajiv ghandi up!...i thank them for eliminating that dusht of the panth....and they deserve our thanks for that!....'Wahegurus punishment of their bad deeds' :|...did you actually just say that....so children deserved to be slaughtered, women raped and then executed, tamil tiger POWs beheaded??...maybe if they deserved it ..then we deserved 1984 and the following genocide?...Just for that comment my friend i hope waheguru shows you what being raped and then shot in the head feels like...

If you're going to get so emotional over a video then you better cross Khalistani off your username, the last thing the Khalistan movement needs is hotheaded fools. The tamils had an air force, army and navy. They lost those in a war of attrition with the sri lankan armed forces. The SL army then pushed into their territory to finish them off. It's a war get over it. It's surprising how quickly you ignore the fact the programme showed tamil soldiers machine gunning their own people! Then using suicide bombers against refugees!! Is the kind of school of thought a Khalistani 'GunMan' like yourself will have if he ever goes to East Punjab?

As for Indira Gandhi look at this interview:

http://www.thehindu....icle2045241.ece

Not exactly hating her is he?

Or how about Tamil attitudes to sikhs:

http://news.bbc.co.u...sia/3035105.stm

As for my comments about Waheguru's Hukam it was intended to be tongue in cheek, as so many sikhs like to blame our ills on past or present bad deeds that have no relation to the problem. But you wouldnt understand that because you are incredibly thick. The fact you called for me to be raped and then beheaded is unbelievable. Go and get a reality check.