Pakistani Grooming Gangs

About d@mn time the wider public acknowledged this stuff. I wish I could slap this in the face of all the apnay who used to deny this was going on with apneean back in the day who used to demonise the boys who'd try and highlight it as trouble making 'gang' members.

The pigs in this country should feel ashamed too, for criminalising Sikh guys as racist thugs for being the first to try and highlight and fight this stuff. To those brothers who made sacrifices and never hid from this crap - it may have took years but the truth is coming out. Shame on all those crusty giddar uncle ji/ puppoo / committee types who ignored it.

It's just such sad thing that for hordes of ignorant indigenous whites this will be seen as some generic problem stemming from 'asians' because of how their media (purposefully) choses to report it. (That's not a excuse for some foolish apnay to jump in with right wing groups like EDL or the BNP mind you!) This problem stems from a section of the Pakistani community and throwing it on every Muslim community is wrong and counter productive.

I wonder if our people will climb out of their conservative holes and actually face this any time soon?

Well clearly, as I still don't understand the relevance of it being in the "General" Sikhi talk section? Please explain.

Girls from Sikh/Punjabi families and backgrounds are some ofthe biggest victims of Pakistani grooming gang, it’s not un common.

Putting it in this section gives it wide exposure of a subject that our people need to know as is severely serious. Rather than talking bout a serious subject, you moan and winje bout which section to put this information in, it shows your level.

I don't care bout sections. I'm highlighting a serious to people's daughters and sisters.

I leave you to have sleepless night over a post being in the wrong sections.

what you onna bout, i bet half of these girls in love were sikh girls

Ok, so by your post I assume the girls mentioned in the article are Sikh girls? I didn't know this, do we have any evidence to support this?

Assuming for a second that they are "Sikh" girls, my question would be what kind of parenting produced girls that fall into the hands of such predatory individuals?