Bal Thackeray - Shiv Sena Leader

Shiv Sena

Balasaheb Thackeray's vision (Mr. Bal Thackeray, writing in a sponsored feature in the Indian Express, Mumbai on October 11, 1998)

This is a Hindu nation. Here it is. Just as it was. And just as it will be. Always, and forever.... After 300 long years, the saffron flies again over Maharashtra. The saffron. The symbol of sacrifice. Prepare to welcome the saffron. The march has begun, never to stop. Shiv Sainiks will carry the flag to the East, to the West, to the North and to the South. Everywhere. We will cross the Sahyadris. And we will breach the Himalayas. We will paint the ramparts of the Red Fort in saffron. We must fulfil Chhatrapati Maharaj's dram. We must build the Hindustan of our dreams. It is a historic task we have set out to accomplish. So help us God. Everywhere in the country people are turning to the Shiv Sena. Anywhere you find a sense of insecurity among the Hindus, you will also find the Shiv Sena. For the endangered and the insecure, for the deprived and the depraved (sic), the Shiv Sena is the only hope. The Shiv Sena can never betray the trust reposed by the hopeless millions. The Shiv Sena is not just a political party. It is a tree growing huge,striking its roots into the soil of this land, spreading its vast branches to protect and preserve Hindustan.... It is our Hindustan we have to build. We have to create a Hindustan for Hindus. We have to create a country where Hindus are respected. The country where Hindutva will shine in all its glory. A country where the anti-Hindu shall bow before the will of the Hindu. That is the country we have to build..... Look at our country. Our laws. Our rules. A whole long list of don'ts meant only for Hindus. And who are the ones who are empowered? The Mussalmans. How long are we to tolerate this? How long are we to stand by and watch these antics in the name of religion? How long will those in power fool us? How long can we pretend not to see what goes on in the name of concession to the so-called minorities?... Let us have a little laugh over our peculiar brand of secularism. The microphones blare at us spreading the word of Allah a good five times a day. But no Hindu can dare to play cymbals or beat the prayer drums while he passes the house of Allah. Secularism in our context is but an opportunistic impartiality, which was never intended to be, and therefore never will. It's just another coinage and convenience, a piece of useful jargon. But the intent is deadly. Look under the cover of this impartiality, and you will find an unholy incest between purpose and intent. Opportunism is the prophylactic (sic), but the demon will surely be born. Someday, someday very soon, when the purpose and the intent stand at cross-purposes, the membrane will be torn. And the <banned word filter activated> will be conceived. The monster will be born. And our land will be cursed. Look at the population. The growth in Hindu population is gradually slowing down. But the Mussalman is on a rampage. From 30 million to 130 million! As if he was born only to breed. Somehow, oh, somehow, can we somehow convince them that they are citizens of this country; tell them that their identity is not in danger; their existence is not in danger. I do not call the Mussalman a traitor. But unfortunately for them, their leadership is treacherous. The undoing of the Mussalmans in this subcontinent is the lack of proper leadership. They have not had a single good leader. Neither before, nor after the partition. Leaders of the stature of Maulana Azad and Hamid Dalwai failed to pass on their doctrines. And what we are left with are the likes of Shahbuddin, Bukhari and Banatwala. Tragicomic?..... As I see it, there are only two sects of peoples in our country. One has sworn allegiance to the country. The other is clearly against the country. And as far as I can see it, there has never been any other sect.....For being an Indian, it is not only important to abide by our laws, but it is also important to live as we do, to accept our culture and to respect our traditions. And not only that, one must accept that Hinduism has by far the largest following in this country. This must be remembered. Always. Those who refuse to accept this have no right to live in this country. Those who have all their lives spoken ill of Hindutva are not going to be spared. Embrace this country in its entirety, as Hindustan. Else leave.

Veere , fact remains its all just big talk ! Bal thackeray once said my kids are not born from sex . I never had sex wid my wife .. My kids are directly from god ! I read it myself online ... This itself shows how loony this guy is !

And muslims are no fools ! Bal thackerays dream may always remain a dream ! However , if current trend continues , India may soon be painted in green ( islamic ) ! laugh.gif

Shiv Sena

Balasaheb Thackeray's vision (Mr. Bal Thackeray, writing in a sponsored feature in the Indian Express, Mumbai on October 11, 1998)

This is a Hindu nation. Here it is. Just as it was. And just as it will be. Always, and forever.... After 300 long years, the saffron flies again over Maharashtra. The saffron. The symbol of sacrifice. Prepare to welcome the saffron. The march has begun, never to stop. Shiv Sainiks will carry the flag to the East, to the West, to the North and to the South. Everywhere. We will cross the Sahyadris. And we will breach the Himalayas. We will paint the ramparts of the Red Fort in saffron. We must fulfil Chhatrapati Maharaj's dram. We must build the Hindustan of our dreams. It is a historic task we have set out to accomplish. So help us God. Everywhere in the country people are turning to the Shiv Sena. Anywhere you find a sense of insecurity among the Hindus, you will also find the Shiv Sena. For the endangered and the insecure, for the deprived and the depraved (sic), the Shiv Sena is the only hope. The Shiv Sena can never betray the trust reposed by the hopeless millions. The Shiv Sena is not just a political party. It is a tree growing huge,striking its roots into the soil of this land, spreading its vast branches to protect and preserve Hindustan.... It is our Hindustan we have to build. We have to create a Hindustan for Hindus. We have to create a country where Hindus are respected. The country where Hindutva will shine in all its glory. A country where the anti-Hindu shall bow before the will of the Hindu. That is the country we have to build..... Look at our country. Our laws. Our rules. A whole long list of don'ts meant only for Hindus. And who are the ones who are empowered? The Mussalmans. How long are we to tolerate this? How long are we to stand by and watch these antics in the name of religion? How long will those in power fool us? How long can we pretend not to see what goes on in the name of concession to the so-called minorities?... Let us have a little laugh over our peculiar brand of secularism. The microphones blare at us spreading the word of Allah a good five times a day. But no Hindu can dare to play cymbals or beat the prayer drums while he passes the house of Allah. Secularism in our context is but an opportunistic impartiality, which was never intended to be, and therefore never will. It's just another coinage and convenience, a piece of useful jargon. But the intent is deadly. Look under the cover of this impartiality, and you will find an unholy incest between purpose and intent. Opportunism is the prophylactic (sic), but the demon will surely be born. Someday, someday very soon, when the purpose and the intent stand at cross-purposes, the membrane will be torn. And the <banned word filter activated> will be conceived. The monster will be born. And our land will be cursed. Look at the population. The growth in Hindu population is gradually slowing down. But the Mussalman is on a rampage. From 30 million to 130 million! As if he was born only to breed. Somehow, oh, somehow, can we somehow convince them that they are citizens of this country; tell them that their identity is not in danger; their existence is not in danger. I do not call the Mussalman a traitor. But unfortunately for them, their leadership is treacherous. The undoing of the Mussalmans in this subcontinent is the lack of proper leadership. They have not had a single good leader. Neither before, nor after the partition. Leaders of the stature of Maulana Azad and Hamid Dalwai failed to pass on their doctrines. And what we are left with are the likes of Shahbuddin, Bukhari and Banatwala. Tragicomic?..... As I see it, there are only two sects of peoples in our country. One has sworn allegiance to the country. The other is clearly against the country. And as far as I can see it, there has never been any other sect.....For being an Indian, it is not only important to abide by our laws, but it is also important to live as we do, to accept our culture and to respect our traditions. And not only that, one must accept that Hinduism has by far the largest following in this country. This must be remembered. Always. Those who refuse to accept this have no right to live in this country. Those who have all their lives spoken ill of Hindutva are not going to be spared. Embrace this country in its entirety, as Hindustan. Else leave.

Shiv Sena is no longer force to reckon infact it has no roots outside Maharashtra . Their party has been split most young hot heads has joined Maharashtra Navnirman Sena . Raj thackrey is more interested in kicking Biharis and UP people rather then muslims . This party has no future .

Shiv Sena is no longer force to reckon infact it has no roots outside Maharashtra . Their party has been split most young hot heads has joined Maharashtra Navnirman Sena . Raj thackrey is more interested in kicking Biharis and UP people rather then muslims . This party has no future .

i know Shiv Sena is a spent force....the issue is not one faction..the issue is the ideology of hindutva..which is far from being a spent force..its alive and kicking and in my opinion has the potential to become very powerful still...its this belief system which we need to combat..its this belief system that urged the attack on harmandirsahib..its this belief system we need to be prepared to fight to the death against!

Veere , fact remains its all just big talk ! Bal thackeray once said my kids are not born from sex . I never had sex wid my wife .. My kids are directly from god ! I read it myself online ... This itself shows how loony this guy is !

And muslims are no fools ! Bal thackerays dream may always remain a dream ! However , if current trend continues , India may soon be painted in green ( islamic ) ! laugh.gif

i also agree with this statement..with the rise of both muslims and christians..muslims because of very high birth rates and christaians because of the billions upon billions of money being supplied to missionaries to spread christendom has distracted the hindutva forces for a long time...

i know Shiv Sena is a spent force....the issue is not one faction..the issue is the ideology of hindutva..which is far from being a spent force..its alive and kicking and in my opinion has the potential to become very powerful still...its this belief system which we need to combat..its this belief system that urged the attack on harmandirsahib..its this belief system we need to be prepared to fight to the death against!

what is this hindutva ideology which u feel is very harmful, can u state their mission statement which leads u to believe they will be very bad?

what is this hindutva ideology which u feel is very harmful, can u state their mission statement which leads u to believe they will be very bad?

Hindu, HIndi, Hindustan....i think that says it all...we are not hindu...we don speak hindi..our mother tongue is punjabi...and we dont support or want to live in hindustan unless it becomes a khalsa raaj ofcourse....soo the sikhs stand against every pillar of hindutva....india needs to be warned..you keep pushing sikhs into a corner...we will fight back ferociously and the bite wil be hard

Hindu, HIndi, Hindustan....i think that says it all...we are not hindu...we don speak hindi..our mother tongue is punjabi...and we dont support or want to live in hindustan unless it becomes a khalsa raaj ofcourse....soo the sikhs stand against every pillar of hindutva....india needs to be warned..you keep pushing sikhs into a corner...we will fight back ferociously and the bite wil be hard

Again is this their mission statement?, as English is the unofficial official langauge of India, and each state has their own language.

There is no hindustan, individual groups can say what they like, Indian constitution does not say Hindustan, King Asoka over 2000 years ago over what India prepartition did not say Hindustan, realise some groups say this, but this India is secular, realise it most definately is not perfect or not up to UK standard as yet, but on the right path, which is important, Congress is not hindustan.

You can talk aboput Khalistan, not bothered, ground reality India will never partition again, but u of course can try.....

OH dude ! You seriously need to come in India and realize current power is in hands of congress which is itself against hindutva as it challenges congress's "secularism".

Guest Ksingh5

My friend, Shiv Sena is not supportive of Hindi language, I work with a number of people from the Maharashtra region, Marthi is the first language and English is their second. As Shiv Sena originated from Maharashtra, they still remain with this in their agenda, Marthi as first language.

We know from history, India was never one country but small areas divided between Maharajas. Punjab being a great Empire under the rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, The religious demography of the Sikh Empire was Muslim (70%), Sikh (15%), Hindu (15%). Hindu and Sikhs were a minority.

The language spoken was Punjabi and it was Urdu text that was commonly used over Gurumukhi.

As for Khalistan as an independent state, this should be an entirely different topic.