Amy Winehouse - Mr Singh Reports

gsinghysingh

Fateh,

O,k Amy Winehouse has passed away, hope her family are doing well but the main purpose of putting this video up is i was verry inpressed that Mr Singh is the one reporting this, he may have a high regard within the police force in London.

Obviously not the best of news, reporting someone has passed but i thought i would put this up for you guys to check out.

This is the same so called Singh who tried to remove banners and placards at the Sikh Freedom Rally 2 years ago he caused a seen claiming certain Shaheeds were terrorists and the placards were offensive and not suitable for the public , he was shut up by the Singhs I'm sure te main guys present such as Bhai Ranjit Singh Srai Bhai Dabinderjit Singh Bhai Joga Singh can remember him there are also pics online which I will find

post-22108-0-76074200-1311524052_thumb.j

Here he is there are some more pics online of him objecting to pics of Shaheeds, this guy works at the behest of the Indian Govt.He also threatened the Singhs with arrest but the Singhs challenged him back and he failed to stop us taking the placards we wanted to .

http://www.demotix.com/photo/83183/25-years-still-no-justice-sikhs83183

Regarding the comments, it is very hard to vanquish racism worldwide, but we're not here forever. I think these comments are made by people who don't have God in their lives, and God-less lives are cursed. I'm sure Sachkand has no racism :D. Let's look forward to moving there permanently.

post-22108-0-76074200-1311524052_thumb.j

post-22108-0-75758800-1311524283_thumb.j

post-22108-0-96256600-1311524322_thumb.j

Here he is there are some more pics online of him objecting to pics of Shaheeds, this guy works at the behest of the Indian Govt.He also threatened the Singhs with arrest but the Singhs challenged him back and he failed to stop us taking the placards we wanted to .

http://www.demotix.com/photo/83087/25-years-still-no-justice-sikhs83087