Gurmail(Fake Guru) Sitting On Same Level As Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!

osingh

Mandela says you should chill out or just log off.

Bhaji who's stressed. When all is god's khel and god is all(even you), tell me, what is there to stress about, hence the lol at the beginning of the post... I actually felt great shaanti writing the last post, Truth is calming and relaxing and speaking it brings about a beautiful energy.

Bhaji who's stressed. When all is god's khel and god is all(even you), tell me, what is there to stress about, hence the lol at the beginning of the post... I actually felt great shaanti writing the last post, Truth is calming and relaxing and speaking it brings about a beautiful energy.

Mandela never gets stressed. Mandela thinks you are a funny guy. Mandela says don't pm me again its not cool.

Mandela never gets stressed. Mandela thinks you are a funny guy. Mandela says don't pm me again its not cool.

Thanks, I'm female btw and I'm sensing the statement that mandela doesn't get stressed out isn't true, seeing as you don't think me pming you is cool (which I never did btw, you must have gotten a msg that I quoted you)....

Although you talk in third person I'm sensing abit of attitude, which is okay, I'm used to that, I get that you wish to stir my emotions- but key to sikhi and gurbani is to remain calm and psychologically sound in all circumstances, hence the reason the Gurus and bhagats were able to accept matyrdom and remain in this state of bliss- another state of conciousness that mere mortals cannot comprehend...

This all wasn't me trying to come across superior or win any arguments, if I wanted to do that I would have disclosed my real name- but that would be ego/mind which is what seperates us from Him.. I was simply stating the Truth which I love talking about and spreading- why would I stop when it's bringing me so much shaanti...

God bless you

Thanks, I'm female btw and I'm sensing the statement that mandela doesn't get stressed out isn't true, seeing as you don't think me pming you is cool (which I never did btw, you must have gotten a msg that I quoted you)....

Although you talk in third person I'm sensing abit of attitude, which is okay, I'm used to that, I get that you wish to stir my emotions- but key to sikhi and gurbani is to remain calm and psychologically sound in all circumstances, hence the reason the Gurus and bhagats were able to accept matyrdom and remain in this state of bliss- another state of conciousness that mere mortals cannot comprehend...

This all wasn't me trying to come across superior or win any arguments, if I wanted to do that I would have disclosed my real name- but that would be ego/mind which is what seperates us from Him.. I was simply stating the Truth which I love talking about and spreading- why would I stop when it's bringing me so much shaanti...

God bless you

Mandela thinks you should keep that stuff to your self sweetheart. Also Mandela says your just a crazy fool with a internet connection.

Mandela thinks you should keep that stuff to your self sweetheart. Also Mandela says your just a crazy fool with a internet connection.

Thankyou darling... If I am crazy, I am crazy with love for the Lord who even resides in you with your 3rd person speech, love the slanderer and the saint, for all are the Lord....

Are you trying to hit on Mandela???

Lol it seems Mandela needs to clean his filthy mind....

No mandela, you are god, god is you, I am god, we are all brothers and sisters on the path of the lord. My darling beloved is god, I understand that he is in each and every one of us....

Plus you called me sweetheart which I assume you thought I would find patronising being female, but I found it rather funny, I guess I thought I'd turn in into a joke but you haven't taken it that way.....

But that's not my problem, it's your own mind's......

Lol it seems Mandela needs to clean his filthy mind....

No mandela, you are god, god is you, I am god, we are all brothers and sisters on the path of the lord. My darling beloved is god, I understand that he is in each and every one of us....

Plus you called me sweetheart which I assume you thought I would find patronising being female, but I found it rather funny, I guess I thought I'd turn in into a joke but you haven't taken it that way.....

But that's not my problem, it's your own mind's......

Mandela likes the way you feel you have to explain your self. Very assuring that is.