Wierd Dreams

Guest ConfusedKaur

Guest Happy

I've had a paralytic sensation during my sleep when I have felt a weight holding me down..my arms n legs have felt so heavy and unable to move them...n I spent one entire night crying but no one was able to hear me...as I was paralyser by this thing...I have experienced this for many years now ..and only shouting waheguri has been able to overcome it.. Naam n Simran will help you fight whatever it is off :)

i just had that last night... does anyone why this happens ? iv heard its sleep paralysis... then i remembered Guru had said holding shastars thousands of paaps are gone so i had to hold my kirpan for a lil while and it didnt happen again

^^yup, they're negative energies from hell realms etc coming attacking you.... Really it's just god teaching you that you're doing something wrong, could be bad thoughts or actions, or not doing bhagti-

Just realise the Reality that nothing's real, everything is just a symbolic image, the negativity reflects your own inadequacies-

I used to get it really bad, got levitated and stuff and got attacked even while awake(not paralysed), but one night I said and realised, 'Satnam, this isn't real, nothing is real' and the negative energy(demon) got scared and ran back, it couldnt touch me, it was funny, negativity is like a puff of smoke when you realise the world is all false images and God lives in the Nothingness-