Crazy Level Of Beadbi

The amount of Beadbi of Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji happening right now in peoples homes is absolutely unreal!!

No point saying you are an amritdhari Sikh, and that you beleive in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji- fake words unless you put them into practise.

Dozens of families in YOUR town and city are keeping Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaaj in unresonable conditions.

Some common scenarios:

1. Maharaaj saroop was handed down by elders who did sewa,but now no one cares.

2. They took maharaaj sewa then couldn't maintain it, now Maharaaj beadbi happening.

3. Do Maharaaj sewa but kids grown up now and eating meat/sharaab/smoke in the house.

Many of these families do not have the backbone to hand Saroop back to the Gurdwaras incase they "look bad" or some just cant be bothered. Others are not educated.

3 Elder Singhs recently took a small sewa of going round to peoples houses in local area who kept Maharaaj, and in a really friendly way, explained their sewa is to ensure Sewa of Guru Sahib is kept up and HELP families who can not maintain sewa. Using their super friendly , non-judgemental approach they have taken 2 saroops back to the guru Ghar within ONE WEEK of starting. Can you imagine how long the beadbi must have been going on? and how quickly and easily it can be resolved!!!!

No point saying you beleive in Guru Granth Sahib ji if you can not be bothered to even stop beadbdi.

If you reading this and your amritdhari.. then its too late.

You have to Go to you Local Gurdwara ASAP, put a poster up, and explain to people if they are unable to keep Maharaaj Sewa up, please call you and you will araange a 100% GUPT sewa to take Maharaaj back to Guru Ghar.

If you dont do this, take off kakaars and declare your allegiance to another guru. Don't be a pretend Sikh!!!

calm down, why do you think only Amritdhari's should do this. Anyone who is a Sikh should be stopping beadbi of Guru ji. If our own people hate amritdharis then how do we expect the no of amritdhari's to grow? Girls are prevented from taking amrit because parents think that it will mean they will have hard time finding a match. Guys are preventing from becoming amritdhari because parents think it will prevent them from finding jobs etc. So I think you should not make this an amritdhari issue but a panthic issue which all sikhs should be concerned about.

calm down, why do you think only Amritdhari's should do this. Anyone who is a Sikh should be stopping beadbi of Guru ji. If our own people hate amritdharis then how do we expect the no of amritdhari's to grow? Girls are prevented from taking amrit because parents think that it will mean they will have hard time finding a match. Guys are preventing from becoming amritdhari because parents think it will prevent them from finding jobs etc. So I think you should not make this an amritdhari issue but a panthic issue which all sikhs should be concerned about.

Because amritdhari have declared themselves as Sikhs, and Guru Sahib as their Guru, and they took oath to join Akal Purkh ki Fauj. If our generals and lieutenants are fat roti-munching hypocrites, what hope does the Quoum have??!!

And yes this is a panthic issue, and the sikhs who initiated this are non-armtidharis.

All Sikhs have a responsibility, but an Amritdhari has ZERO excuse!

As i explained before, to defend a nation it is the responsibility of every citizen. But the army has the specific task of leading the offence.

Every Sikh has a duty yes. But an Amritdhari has no excuse. How can you say you are part of Akal pukh ki fauj, swear oath to Guru Granth sahib ji, stand in front of Guru's roop 5 pyaare, then sit at home watching eastenders, when the house a few roads down has Maharaaj locked in a cuboard meat/sharaab and house parties going on?

Now stop making excuses about who's taking offence to what

real question is, Who's targeting what area? What Gurdwara will have posters by Sunday?

All other discussions are useless.

I didn't like the tone of the post.

BUT if you can look beyond that there is real big Sewa to be done. Something that we all have neglected and ignored. We sleep on our cosy beds while Maharaj is kept on shelves...sometimes in Basements.

I think the frustration comes through from the poster. He/she is not posting to cuss us Amritdharis or anyone. Look at the point.

Hopefully we can all see there is a real big opportunity for all of us to do sewa here. We can with pyar and nimrata tackle the issue. If we all take responsibility and start with our own areas. i think posters in Gurdwara is a good start. Maybe send out text messages. All you need is 5 Singhs and the Sewa can be done.

One problem faced by people in the past trying to do this Sewa is that Gurdwaras will say they have no space. Maybe Everyone can list Gurdwaras that will help.

Maybe the bigger Gurdwaras. I think Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy will help as i spoke to a sewadar there previously about similar issue.

Please look beyond the cussing and see the more important point here.

For Sarabhapunjab it is not good to cuss all Amritdharis in such a sweeping nature. It is not good for your own Jeevan. I understand where you are coming from but remember in that list of Amritdharis there will be some Chardi Kala wale Sikh who have much more Kamai than us.

Can everyone come up with positive ideas how to create awareness.

We probably won't have to look far beyond our own road to find people who are doing this beadbi.

I didn't like the tone of the post.

BUT if you can look beyond that there is real big Sewa to be done. Something that we all have neglected and ignored. We sleep on our cosy beds while Maharaj is kept on shelves...sometimes in Basements.

I think the frustration comes through from the poster. He/she is not posting to cuss us Amritdharis or anyone. Look at the point.

Hopefully we can all see there is a real big opportunity for all of us to do sewa here. We can with pyar and nimrata tackle the issue. If we all take responsibility and start with our own areas. i think posters in Gurdwara is a good start. Maybe send out text messages. All you need is 5 Singhs and the Sewa can be done.

One problem faced by people in the past trying to do this Sewa is that Gurdwaras will say they have no space. Maybe Everyone can list Gurdwaras that will help.

Maybe the bigger Gurdwaras. I think Mata Sahib Kaur Sikh Academy will help as i spoke to a sewadar there previously about similar issue.

Please look beyond the cussing and see the more important point here.

For Sarabhapunjab it is not good to cuss all Amritdharis in such a sweeping nature. It is not good for your own Jeevan. I understand where you are coming from but remember in that list of Amritdharis there will be some Chardi Kala wale Sikh who have much more Kamai than us.

Can everyone come up with positive ideas how to create awareness.

We probably won't have to look far beyond our own road to find people who are doing this beadbi.

The tone reflects my personal experience, my own experience of seeing our beautiful Guru sahib in the most appalling conditions.

It is beyond a joke right now..

There is literally a handful of singhs who do any sewa towards stopping beadbi in the whole of the UK. Don't you think that's just pathetic?

Only those in their heart of hearts who know they wear the shasters and banas, say they believe in Guru Granth sahib ji maharaaj.. but have continuous turned a blind eye to beadbi - ONLY they will take offence.

The ones who are active will understand the frustration of these pretend walt disney sikhs.

I bow my head to those Gursikhs who live what they preach, live what they wear and are true to the Amrit they took and accepted their duty as Akaal purkh ki fauj. I am the dirt on their shoes