More Pakistani Rape And Abuse

Hammertime007

This is disturbing. However it has nothing to with race or religion.

- Some parts of the media like the EDL are on a mission to equate these crimes solely with Pakistanis/Asians. Don't the double standards make you laugh. Blacks and whites were responsible for the recent riots and this has not been mentioned once. The current saying goes: It's not a problem when blacks or whites do something, it's a problem when asians do it because we have to look at the roots of it. The vast majority of paedophiles population wise are whites. Should we look deeper into their community? The vast majority of sexual crimes are committed by whites. Jack Straw's own brother was found guilty of sexually assaulting his friends daughter. You see my point?

- This has nothing to do with religion like the BNP and EDL make you think. These are just desperate men who I can guarantee you are not religious and do not pray. It doesn't have anything to do with race either, as proportion wise blacks are the biggest criminals in this country followed by whites. Why is no one looking into them?

- Do you really think that no other community engages in this sort of stuff? From prostitution, to paedophiles, to trafficking - it goes on in the whole world, and trust me, white people do not have a good record. I'm only singling out white people to show how pathetic it is to constantly label like asians are.

- Please also be aware of the full story. I would never defend these thugs, but you have to be aware of the context. I like in Keighley, a place where there has been much coverage of this child grooming. Pakistanis are to blame they say, but what about the white girls themselves? I've interacted with these sorts of girls many times and they love pakis. They love the badboy image. They love the thug. Surely this is a failure of the community and their parenting?

Yes these ugly men take advantage, but why are some of these girls craving for them and their attention? Why do their parents let the roam around at night time?

The facts are when people are vulnerable, the sick will take advantage. This is just as true for bullying as it is for something like this.

These girls only go tell the police when something goes wrong or they wake up all of a sudden. They are content with being used up until that point. I know I wouldn't let my sisters roam around at night, so why do these parents?

And, these desperate many do target Pakistani girls too, trust me. Those girls never tell their parents, let alone the police. However the numbers are few. Because when you mess with an asian girl you face consequences in some cases death. So these gangs avoid it, though they would if they could.

Which leads to my next point - alot of the white people just complain around these areas, when they should be better protecting their girls and they should be fighting with fists when one of their girls is abused. They stay quiet, and they are normally scared of Pakistanis around here. Hence whey these perverts take advantage.

You get bad people in all society. My motto is don't let them take advantage. Some of these white people need to look at themselves and change their ways if they want better protection, because sadly, perverts will always exist. Unfortunately, even in my own community.

Nope, if anything the media seems to be doing a good job of not corectly identifying the paedophile/rapist gangs as Pakistani Muslims, instead choosing to tar the whole Asian community with the same brush.

It's a fact that muslims, pakistani muslims in particular, are over represented in sex gangs. It is not a media conspiracy because it is absolutely true, and to be frank, I'm getting tired of muslim attempts to cover up the sins of their community by accusing everyone of some sort of conspiracy.

When Channel 4 wanted to run a program on the issue, the muslim community chose to cover the issue up and successfully got the program banned. It's this continuing denial of problems in the muslim community by the so-called moderates that leads many to rightfully distrust the motives of muslims as a whole.

By the way, blaming the children for their rape and sexual abuse by predatory muslim males is exactly the same excuse used by the paedophile rapists in yor community. And you are supposed to be a moderate muslim? Thanks for proving my point.

K.

guruvah

I partly agree with what you are saying. I'm not going to deny that white girls are generally seen as being "easy" especially because of many of them act and dress.

With regards to girls from other asian backgrounds, they are normally only seen like that if they dress a certain way. You might think that this is a perverted way to think, and I would agree, but MOST men in general would think a girl is more promiscuous if she is dressed in a sexy manner.

So yes girls like this are also chased, but girls like this from the Pakistani community too. Trust me!

I would not agree that Pakistani boys only target girls from other communities as that is not true. A lot of it happens in the community too but you would not know about it. And the same is true with many Sikh boys who I have met, who go for girls both in their own community but also outside.

I can't really comment on your cousin sister, as Facebook has a bad reputation for perverts. I know many girls who get dirty messages from men of ALL backgrounds. Maybe she gets them mainly from Pakistanis, but there are other girls who are messaged mainly be white boys that I know.

Proactive

This is not a blame the victim attitude. I'll give you a little scenario.

Imagine a girl is walking in a sexy outfit and the guy rapes her.

If I blamed the girl, that would be blame the victim!

But imagine another scnerio where this girl in the sexy outfit is walking past and ALSO tells this guy she likes him.

This guy is a criminal who goes on a date and he rapes her. Would blame the victim not be relevant here, at least partly?

The point I am making, and it is a serious one in my community and I am sure yours too. Many girls find badboys attractive. They like criminals. They like thugs. They are attracted to them. It is the job of the community and parents to educate them to stay away from these criminals and thugs. Because you won't be surprised what these thugs do when these girls fall for them!

I hope that clarifies what I meant earlier.

Regarding the issues with terrorism and criminality. Please, save it for someone else.

There is an issue with extremism, not terrorism.

And yes there are issues with criminality which every community faces.

Your bias is so evident here - a disproportionate amount of drug dealers and paedophiles, when the statistics would suggest otherwise!

But I do not disagree we have issues, but they are specific to this time in this country. Integration problems and lack of education has led to them. Sikhs are better integrated than us generally and also more into their education. However, I dislike the way you phrase your points. There are thousands of Sikh gangsters and drug dealers in Canada, does that mean there is an issue with Sikhs themselves?

See what I'm trying to say!

The statistics also say that white people are more likely to commit a sexual assault. They also say internet child grooming is almost exclusively white. Do you go tell this to white people in a derogatory manner?

We have issues we need to face, and there is a big problem with child grooming specific to our community. But this does not mean we deserve to be attacked left right and center in a derogatory manner by people like you or the media. Now if your concerns were genuine about my community, I would not have even responded like this. A genuine concern that there are issues with a particular community = good. A lot of hatred just because a community has some serious issues = bad. The media are more often in the latter.

Regarding the inbred statement, I don't see how that is relevant and it just highlights your hatred.

Kaljug Singh

Ok so they are identifying them - my issues are not with identifying specific problems, because how else would you solve them right?

I have two issues.

1) The derogatory manner in which these issues are highlighted

2) The double standards

But have you noticed how the media never refer to internet child grooming as a white thing, or the recent rioters as black and white?

Surely there is something within their communities which made them more suseptible to the crimes above?

Point is - if the media or you, want to bring race into this, then bring race into each and every area of criminality. Otherwise, let's just leave it as that - an issue of criminality.

With your final point, please refer to answer above.

There is a serious problem in this country, white girls, asian girls and black girls - being attracted to thugs and criminals, who normally abuse them and then beat them up.

That's the point I was making. This is not made up. Go ask teenage girls and many will say they love badboys.

Surely more can be done by the parents and society to educate them against these scum and to protect them from them? Surely one way to do this as a parent is to make sure the girls are at home by time? Surely you tell them to stay away from them? Surely you make sure they have enough self-esteem not to fall for this crooks, whether black, white or asian!

Gangsters and thugs will always exist! As proactive people what we can do is take measures to best safeguard our women and let the police deal with the criminals.