Suicide

Guest Temporary Guest

Suicide is not the end one has to go through as per his/her karams. Someone commits suicide he will born again with kinda same or even worse life. Every thing is under the hukam of akal good and bad. If someone wants to die ... die while living in the love of lord only this suicide is acceptable in the court of god.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Rather than thinking of suicide will suggest that you do Ardas and Almighty will solve your problems coz

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ ਜਿਸ ਕਾ ਤਨੁ ਮਨੁ ਧਨੁ ਸਭੁ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਸੋਈ ਸੁਘੜੁ ਸੁਜਾਨੀ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਦੁਖੁ ਸੁਖੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਤਉ ਬਿਧਿ ਨੀਕੀ ਖਟਾਨੀ ॥੧॥

Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl: Body, mind, wealth and everything belong to Him; He alone is all-wise and all-knowing. He listens to my pains and pleasures, and then my condition improves. ||1||

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਜਿਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਇਹ ਸਰੀਰ ਤੇ ਮਨ ਹੈ, ਇਹ ਸਾਰਾ ਧਨ-ਪਦਾਰਥ ਭੀ ਉਸੇ ਦਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ, ਉਹੀ ਸੁਚੱਜਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਸਿਆਣਾ ਹੈ। ਅਸਾਂ ਜੀਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਦੁੱਖ ਸੁਖ (ਸਦਾ) ਉਸ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੇ ਹੀ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਹੈ, (ਜਦੋਂ ਉਹ ਸਾਡੀ ਅਰਦਾਸ-ਅਰਜ਼ੋਈ ਸੁਣਦਾ ਹੈ) ਤਦੋਂ (ਸਾਡੀ) ਹਾਲਤ ਚੰਗੀ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ।੧।

ਜੀਅ ਕੀ ਏਕੈ ਹੀ ਪਹਿ ਮਾਨੀ ॥ ਅਵਰਿ ਜਤਨ ਕਰਿ ਰਹੇ ਬਹੁਤੇਰੇ ਤਿਨ ਤਿਲੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਜਾਨੀ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

My soul is satisfied with the One Lord alone. People make all sorts of other efforts, but they have no value at all. ||Pause||

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਜਿੰਦ ਦੀ (ਅਰਦਾਸ) ਇਕ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਕੋਲ ਹੀ ਮੰਨੀ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। (ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਆਸਰੇ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਲੋਕ) ਹੋਰ ਬਥੇਰੇ ਜਤਨ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਥੱਕ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਜਤਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਮੁੱਲ ਇਕ ਤਿਲ ਜਿਤਨਾ ਭੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਮਝਿਆ ਜਾਂਦਾ।ਰਹਾਉ।

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਨਾਮੁ ਨਿਰਮੋਲਕੁ ਹੀਰਾ ਗੁਰਿ ਦੀਨੋ ਮੰਤਾਨੀ ॥ ਡਿਗੈ ਨ ਡੋਲੈ ਦ੍ਰਿੜੁ ਕਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਪੂਰਨ ਹੋਇ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਨੀ ॥੨॥

The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel. The Guru has given me this advice. It cannot be lost, and it cannot be shaken off; it remains steady, and I am perfectly satisfied with it. ||2||

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਆਤਮਕ ਜੀਵਨ ਦੇਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਹੈ, ਨਾਮ ਇਕ ਐਸਾ ਹੀਰਾ ਹੈ ਜੇਹੜਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਮੁੱਲ ਤੋਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲ ਸਕਦਾ। ਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਨਾਮ-ਮੰਤਰ (ਜਿਸ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਨੂੰ) ਦੇ ਦਿੱਤਾ, ਉਹ ਮਨੁੱਖ (ਵਿਕਾਰਾਂ ਵਿਚ) ਡਿੱਗਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ, ਡੋਲਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ, ਉਹ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਪੱਕੇ ਇਰਾਦੇ ਵਾਲਾ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਮੁਕੰਮਲ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ (ਮਾਇਆ ਵਲੋਂ) ਸੰਤੋਖੀ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ।੨।

ਓਇ ਜੁ ਬੀਚ ਹਮ ਤੁਮ ਕਛੁ ਹੋਤੇ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਬਾਤ ਬਿਲਾਨੀ ॥ ਅਲੰਕਾਰ ਮਿਲਿ ਥੈਲੀ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਕਨਿਕ ਵਖਾਨੀ ॥੩॥

Those things which tore me away from You, Lord, are now gone. When golden ornaments are melted down into a lump, they are still said to be gold. ||3||

(ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਜਿਸ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਾਸੋਂ ਨਾਮ-ਹੀਰਾ ਮਿਲ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਸ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰੋਂ) ਉਹਨਾਂ ਮੇਰ-ਤੇਰ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਵਿਤਕਰਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਮੁੱਕ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਜਗਤ ਵਿਚ ਬੜੇ ਪ੍ਰਬਲ ਹਨ। (ਉਸ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਨੂੰ ਹਰ ਪਾਸੇ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਹੀ ਇਉਂ ਦਿੱਸਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜਿਵੇਂ) ਅਨੇਕਾਂ ਗਹਣੇ ਮਿਲ ਕੇ (ਗਾਲੇ ਜਾ ਕੇ) ਰੈਣੀ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ, ਤੇ, ਉਸ ਢੇਲੀ ਤੋਂ ਉਹ ਸੋਨਾ ਹੀ ਅਖਵਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ।੩।

Almighty only gives us as much as we can handle, but sometimes it’s hard to remember how strong we really are. We are allowed to ask for help. Almighty gives that too … when we ask for it. Accept the help when it comes.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Yeh thanks Ardaas is the starting point.

I suppose everyone has different situations that cause them stress and anxiety.

I know we should have faith in Akaal Purkh and that we should see both pain and pleasure alike, but sometimes it's so hard. It's just easier said than done, obviously I know nothings going to change over night, (in my case nothing at all) but sometimes it's so hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I know what you mean.

In life there are plenty of reasons to live and plenty to die.

There is advantage as well as disadvantage, merit and demerit in Everything.

Trick is to look at the positive side and proceed.

"Life is too short to be surrounded by negative energy, spent time with those who make you happy and uplift your spirits".

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh