4 Vulnerable Gurdwarae In London

new southgate gurdwara

this is near to tottenham and wood green, both these areas were targetted

woolwich gurdwara

woolwich was targetted by the rioters

croyden gurdwara

this gurdwara is 5minsa way from the shoping center which was targetted

east dulwich gurdwara

east dulwich is another area where there was rioting.

i will be geting in contact with these gurdwaras tomorrow... all sangat should aswell, let them know they have our support. we should inquire if they have any tyar bar tyar singhs on site for the next few nights, and if not we should arrange it.

the gurdwara's i have listed have much much fewer sangat then those in east and west london.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

benti to everyone please if you are sending out texts about gurdwara sahibs getting attacked please verify them first as my cousin had to risk going out last nite to lozzels birmingham and find out nothing happened to the gurdwara sahib. becus if we send out false info and something really happens ppl wont react to the massage. the boy that cried wolf.

When doing security at the Gurdwara Sahib please don't attract attention to yourself s by standing outside with 3ft swords etc and getting noticed it will only make the looters think we got valuables ie cash gold inside for them to make it a target. be responsible and plan ahead.

Each Gurdwara sahib sud have kirpans and other instruments to protect it. Loads of chilli powder mixed with water in spray bottles and use the Kurchnas and patilas tops for shields, use your heads and do not get caught out.

Maharaaj Kirpa Karan everyones ready.