Urgent!

SarabhaPanjab

the riots so far have been mainly very low level teenagers on bikes etc stealing minor stuff.

Birmingham is now brewing for a much higher level of race violence. Emotions in muslim community running high since killing and attacks on blacks last night. These guys are NOT interested in looting or stealing trainers from shops.

Birmingham situation is NOT like what we seen in london. This will be more like the lozzels riots if things turn ugly.

Please do not attract attention, be concerned with the Gurdwara sahibs only.

Benti to the panth.. i know everyone is boosted seeing tv reports of Sikhs as heros etc etc.. Birmingham situation looks like it's becoming more serious. Hopefully things will calm down, but bottom line is we do not want Sikh blood spilt.

Do not get hyped.. protect your gurdwaras only, do not give it loads on the streets.

the riots so far have been mainly very low level teenagers on bikes etc stealing minor stuff.

Birmingham is now brewing for a much higher level of race violence. Emotions in muslim community running high since killing and attacks on blacks last night. These guys are NOT interested in looting or stealing trainers from shops.

Birmingham situation is NOT like what we seen in london. This will be more like the lozzels riots if things turn ugly.

Please do not attract attention, be concerned with the Gurdwara sahibs only.

Benti to the panth.. i know everyone is boosted seeing tv reports of Sikhs as heros etc etc.. Birmingham situation looks like it's becoming more serious. Hopefully things will calm down, but bottom line is we do not want Sikh blood spilt.

Do not get hyped.. protect your gurdwaras only, do not give it loads on the streets.

SarabhaPanjab jee, good advice. I did see the father of one of the boys coming out and telling people not to escalate this and may Wahe Guru honour him, he was very brave and dignified in the event of his son's death. He just declared it god's will and said everyone was his brother and sister. Hopefully people will listen to his message.

This could have easily been three of our youth. I posted some stuff about how the community can defend ourselves from these car assaults. I mean let's be honest. The way so many of us are standing together, by the roadside it would be easy to mow people down.