Sikh International Conference Sikh Channel

Avtar95

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I was just watching Sikh Channel SIC and in the end Kam Singh and other singh got a motion together and asked all the Gurdwaras Leaders to send money to the people who are doing Parchar bit then it ended and i heard someone saying we can not pass that. What should we do

Heard these points:

1. Educate all Sikhs about Guru sahib and the stakaar and seva needed in Gurdwaras.

2. Get together and further the Satkaar campaign in the U.K. to ensure all beadbi in England is tackled and it stops comepletely so that that island can be an ideal example of the satkaar of Guru sahib.

3. Support singhs like the Ajnala Jatha and Sant Baljit Singh Ji's jatha with Singhs, resources, cash etc. whatever they need to continue and enhance their fight to stop the beadbi of Guru Sahib.

Whichever organisations and individual Sikhs are interested in pursuing the above points should get together, organise teachers to go to every Gurdwara in the U.K. to teach the Sangat about satkaar of Guru Sahib, continue the Satkaar campaign and stop beadbi happening at Gurdwaras in U.K., organise a way for money, resources and personel to be sent to Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala and Sant Baljit Singh Ji Daduwal so that they can better equip themselves to put a stop to beadbi all across Punjab.

Hope others give their input.

Yea, why did they cut it off?? What were the other 4 points??

i don't know first i thought there was something wrong with their connection now they are showing the news which means that they cut it off. The thing what Kam Singh said was right we should support those people who are doing good.The most annoying thing is why they cut it off.

Weldone to Kam Singh paaji for keeping real like always..

We need to have a proper structure to support Baba Baljit Singh Ji Daduwal, they have a very difficult job with limited resources and unbelievable police harassment. They need a proper team of lawyers, media & PR experts and finance especially from abroad.

I do not know much about Ajnala Jatha, but they seem like they keeping it real and true to Sant Ji bachans. Taksaal needs to support them 100%.

Weldone to Kam Singh paaji for keeping real like always..

We need to have a proper structure to support Baba Baljit Singh Ji Daduwal, they have a very difficult job with limited resources and unbelievable police harassment. They need a proper team of lawyers, media & PR experts and finance especially from abroad.

I do not know much about Ajnala Jatha, but they seem like they keeping it real and true to Sant Ji bachans. Taksaal needs to support them 100%.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I sadly missed the main part of the program due to being away from home, however I caught the last few minutes when Kam Singh was demanding action. Unfortunately for Kam Singh he may have lost a lot of credibility through this program.

The issue here is that the whole thing should never have been aired and it should have been a closed meeting. Why do we keep doing our dirty laundry in public? The program shouldn't have got to the stage whereby people have to apologize to each other afterwards. Had the gathering been organized with a bit of structure to it and with SMART outcomes (i.e. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed) then maybe the gathering wouldn't have been a complete shambles and maybe some of those people set in their ways would have agreed.

Kam, although your intentions were good and pro-panthic I don't think you did yourself any favors and words spoken cannot be retracted. I'm sorry to say that you were fighting a one man battle, despite others who may have paid lip-service to you to say that they're behind you. A lesson to learn here is if they say words like "We're behind you or we're with you then that usually means they'll be 100 miles in the opposite direction". There is a difference between Martyrdom and Suicide.

The Feds have their own agenda and don't like anyone else challenging them as they see it as a threat over their territory. They are trying to monopolize Sikhi, so, bad mistake sending out a general invite to all and sundry.

The discussion that followed in the Studio was reminiscent of shows over a year ago where they first discovered the word "Ekta". So where is this "Ekta", how do you define it and what does it look like in practice? Why haven't they implemented it after discussing it for so long. These "HOT AIR" meetings have got to stop. People need to be held accountable and action items need to be issued to those who can achieve them.

I agree that we need to support those parties in India who are giving 110% to tackle the Anti-Sikh activities, however we can only do this once we have got our house in order in the UK. We need to WIN HEARTS AND MINDS!!! WE NEED TO PUT OUR EGOS ASIDE!!! WE NEED TO PUT OUR MONEY WHERE OUR MOUTH IS!!!

When we talk about Leadership then my belief is the EVERY AMRITDHARI GURSIKH IS A LEADER, some are stronger than others. The stronger ones need to come forward and be role models for the weaker ones. We must remember that whilst exercising political ambitions we should underpin this with Dharam, hence the Miri-Piri concept. We must put HOSH BEFORE JOSH and not the other way around. Their should be NO ROOM FOR HOT HEADS!!!!

bhai kaahoo ko dhaeth nehi nehi bhai maanath aan ||

One who does not frighten anyone, and who is not afraid of anyone else

kahu naanak sun rae manaa giaanee thaahi bakhaan ||16||

- says Nanak, listen, mind: call him spiritually wise. ||16||

Perhaps this new International Panthic Dal organization is going to deliver something positive? From what I have heard and had been proved is that:-

1. they are ensuring they tackle to root cause of our problems by standing for the SGPC elections. Other people dismiss this as siding with Badal, however they haven't got a clue.

2. they are active in work with the SOPW to find an fight cases for those unlawfully imprisoned in jails throughout India.

3. they have launched a UK contingent and that is successfully recruiting youth and elders without prejudice, i.e. amritdhari, sehajdhari and mona.

4. they have SMART objectives

5. they intend to work with other Panthic organization that share the same Panthic ambitions, again without prejudice, even though some of those organizations do not want to work with each other.

I recently joined the organization and am 100% sure that we will deliver the goods.

If there are others out there who really want their Panthic seva to count and if they believe they can make a difference then I would thoroughly recommend joining or affiliating to I.P.D.

email: info@panthicdal.com

Please forgive me for it is not the intention to defame anyone or any organization, however sometimes the truth needs to be known.

Keep it Real!!

I.P.D

In One We Trust

As One We Stand

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh