Vimana

Bundha

Anyone heard of these Vimana machines, I think we call them Bibhan's.

They are mentioned many times in Ramayan and Mahabharat where various people use these flying machines for travel.

I think they are mentioned in Gurbani also. Those who die and have done much naam/simran are collected in a Bibhan.

Illustrations normally depict them as either saucer shaped or pyarmid

shaped whereas old pictures from mythology show them as swan shaped with people riding them.

Yes, there was a book written in the 70s or 80s by a guy who surmised that they were UFOs. His theory was that what humankind has termed as gods and goddesses were actually inter-stellar travellers from other worlds who duped a gullible and unsophisticated world into believing they were divine beings.

Of course his theories were debunked by the scientific community but who knows I suppose.

http://en.wikipedia....ots_of_the_gods

Back in older ages many ancient aliens came down to earth ESP In India ppl thought they were god flying around but actually they were aliens in mahabartha texts n Vedas vimanas are descriptively described abd their various parts how they worked diff machines it's amazing how much detail is put these vimanas fought with each other in Chandi di vaar close to end guru ji writes jaang dekhan preshte Asmano latheh preshte was word used for aliens because there is no word to say star travellers as far as I know watch acient aliens on YouTube or history channel the Mormon church was started when Joseph was me by a star traveler who described coming from a specific plant and area in universe I dot kno name search it it's a known area the traveler then directed joseph to look at certain area for societal norms which were used also on his planet and when joseph did go there he found them

Was met *

Yeah, vimanas are described in great detail in the vedas. They are flying machines. Some say they were created by aliens (maybe some) but I believe they were created by humans too. Think about it, according to sikhi, we are in the worst and final age. I think in the previous ages such as satyug, humans were not only spiritually advanced, but also in everything else i.e technology. Edgar Cayce (a famous american psychic) describes the land of ancient Atlantis as being populated by a very advanced human race. They had these vimanas and a whole load of other advanced technology. We have been duped into thinking we are at our pinnacle (in terms of technology) now. We have been much much more advanced in the past.