Support Needed For Pal Singh & 3 Other Gursikhs

SOPW

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe,

SOPW, have been contacted by 4 inmates, who are currently heldin Amritsar Jail. We have a chance to now to get them out on bail and alsofight their cases.

1) S. Pal Singh (French Citizen)- Imprisoned Since 2010

2) S. Makhan Singh-Imprisoned Since 2010

3) S. GurmukhSingh- Imprisoned Since 2010

4) S. Kulwant Singh- Imprisoned Since 2010

The 4 imprisoned Sikh’s were all arrested along side Pal Singhon fabricated charges. Pal Singh, who was tortured severally, has not only beenforced to miss court appearances but has also been deprived of medicalattention, which has resulted in being blinded in one eye.

Kulwant Singh, who was tortured so severely by the policeofficers, Dr Saurabh Dhanda of Guru Nanak Dev Hospital said that Kulwant Singhwas brought with injuries, which could have led to renal failure. “There wereelectric shock injuries on his ear and private parts. Kulwant’s stomach alsohad injuries owing to severe beating with batons,” he said.

The high courts have since dismissed the officer in charge,Harinderpal Singh and his fellow staff members, on 09/05/2011.

Please help us support these prisoners and donate via www.justgiving.com/Amritsar-Jail/

www.Prisonerwelfare.com

Are we doing anything about it?

I am sure that we all agree that the only immediate & effective way to help Bhai Pal Singh ji is to have French govt using diplomatic channel to ask India about the safety and cause of arrest of French National. I am sure that the European Sikhs are probably in contact with France but such information are never released to public.

To create more strong awareness, we need the following details:

1. Post the exact cause of the arrest - documents

2. Which legal office in India is representing Bhai Pal Singh and what are their ratings

3. Any type of awareness being spread in India? (Not all are bad. Many will come to help once they know about the case.)

4. When and where are court dates?

5. Who and where are witnesses in the case?

If anyone have all above information but don't know how to prepare awareness type document then i will volunteer to help in such area. At least that is what i can do.

I am sure that we all agree that the only immediate & effective way to help Bhai Pal Singh ji is to have French govt using diplomatic channel to ask India about the safety and cause of arrest of French National. I am sure that the European Sikhs are probably in contact with France but such information are never released to public.

To create more strong awareness, we need the following details:

1. Post the exact cause of the arrest - documents

2. Which legal office in India is representing Bhai Pal Singh and what are their ratings

3. Any type of awareness being spread in India? (Not all are bad. Many will come to help once they know about the case.)

4. When and where are court dates?

5. Who and where are witnesses in the case?

If anyone have all above information but don't know how to prepare awareness type document then i will volunteer to help in such area. At least that is what i can do.

Such methods can take years, securing bail for the Singh is the best option.

I believe some well wishers did approach the French, but nothing came out of that. Remember the case of Dhadi. What help did the British give, other than making statements of no consequence? French Government would be even less helpful. It appears the French have taken the attitude that this matter is between the “militant” Sikhs and GOI. (The false case filed against Pal Singh was made linked to militancy / helping the militants. That gave police free hand to torture these Singhs)