Statement From Myself (Uttam Singh, East London)

Singhstah

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh Jeeo,

Just a quick message from daas, I would just like to bring to the sangat's attention a facebook account by the name of 'Uttam Singh', the individual is claiming to be from East London and linking himself to Akhand Kirtani Jatha. The profile's current display picture is of a khanda. The link to the profile is- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002915611576) This is NOT me.

We have a small sangat in East London and there is no other Uttam Singh from this area who is associated with AKJ. Two months earlier on the website 'formspring.me' there was a childish individual (who I am presuming is the same person) also trying hard to impersonate me who was adding random Gursikhs and writing ridiculous (and obviously) false views in the name of AKJ. This person also used the name Uttam Singh, claimed to be from East London and stated that he is the moderator on Sikhsangat.com called 'Singhstah', which is in fact me. I very easily had the formspring owners close down the fake page.

This new facebook profile seems to be trying to do the same thing although slightly more subtly. I would appreciate it if all sangat could be aware that the person behind this facebook profile is not me and does not represent my views and could decline adding but infact block or report this immature individual.

I am not entirely sure if the timing of this latest prank is linked with me having just returned from Khalsa Camp (UK) and having met new sangat who I am just getting to know. I don't know what is in this odd person's head that they have decided to do this.

Dhanvaad Ji.

What sick disgusting person would want to imitate you? Is this were we stand now? Making false Facebook accounts, so we can spread even more hatred within each other? Is this how low we are getting, that we can't even respect each other's views? And have to mock them by making a fake account in the person's name? Dont worry Uttam Singh, you were blessed by Maharaj to attend Khalsa Camp,whilst this pappi was sitting at home making accounts in your name. Hope this account is closed. Im not familiar with the east london area, but i doubt there is more than one Uttam Singh there! Thanksf or letting us know. daas has reported this person from my facebook.