Bramhgianis Group Photo

in the second picture posted by N30 Singh on the left is sant jagjit singh ji harkoval and below him is Sant Naranjan Singh also present are sant hari singh kahapurwale and baba harbans singh domelivale. Again these sant sanmelans were in relation to the great crisis that ocurred during the 60's such as the changing of ardas and rejection of Raga Mala aswell as SGPC deciding to change the structure of Gurbani and had printed 100000 swaroops in the manner.

Could somebody tell me who the naked sadhu are?

wow didn't know sant waryam singh ji was in a suit..!!..i couldn't tell either way even right now..was it written anywhere that was sant ji or you guys must have some crazy eagle eyes :D

Sorry for not stating the position. Sant Waryam Singh ji used to stay like this even after retirement and doing kirtan in weekly Smagams. It was only after sangat's request that Baba ji gave up pent coat and started to wear white chola.

Where is Sant Teja Singh jee in the above photo?

Also in the first photo the names of the Sants can be found in "Gurmukh Parkash - Sant Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindranwale" available from mahapurakh.com or punjba digital library. Also I believe someone stated that Baba Mohan Singh jee Bhindranwale is in the first photo, does anyone know if this is true?