Saffron War - Radicalization Of Hinduism

1. [*]

That is your belief, so no problem with that, we respect different faiths, but in our faith of Sanatan Dharma it states

Brother, this is not just my belief but its also the belief of the Sikh Guru's too.

Like i said, we each have our own belifes and each to their own! Where i get annoyed is when a non-Sikh tries to tell me what my religion is and tell me that i'm a Hindu!

Brother, this is not just my belief but its also the belief of the Sikh Guru's too.

Like i said, we each have our own belifes and each to their own! Where i get annoyed is when a non-Sikh tries to tell me what my religion is and tell me that i'm a Hindu!

Yes, realise where your coming from , and can understand your anger or annoyance when non Sikhs tell Sikh people what they are, as they have no right, it is not their business, just as when Non Hindu people tell Hindu faith people what their faith is about, but turns out to be rubbish.

• Downvote 1

It has been many weeks since I have posted on this forum. As I have mentioned in my profile, I'm new to the Sikh faith. So instead of posting, I decided to read the posts and make a personal analysis of the Sikh faith. With little knowledge I have, I was hoping to find something promising to help me with my spiritual journey.

But seems to me, there is not much difference between the Sikh faith and many other main stream religions. There is so much hatred for other faiths being posted on this forum, especially Hindus and the paranoia built up relating to this.

I have discovered many on this forum are confused about their identity, the non-acceptance of your culture and the confusion between your faith and the western culture. Many of you on this forum are trying to make sense of an eastern philosophy with western thought. How can that be? The thought process s so far off, the difference within the two cultures is so vast.

I will conclude with something my mother says to me, Son you will not fully understand some of the ways we deal with things because you were not bought up in my culture.

Maybe this applies to many of you.

I was advised by a friend to join this forum for insight into the Sikh faith but, what I found was hatred.

I apologise if I have offended any one, I will not be posting anymore.

God bless and wish everyone finds what they are looking for.

My dear friend we are not haters but what we have faced genocides and its difficult to trust anyone now. If u want to know about Sikh spirituality please read other sections forums.

There is saying " Once Bitten twice shy" so we dont want to be get bitten again by Indians.

We talk about Hindus because we have been stabbed in front and back from our so called brothers .

We trusted them in 1947 when several promises were made to us like a Autonomious state but what we get they dont even recognised us as a seprate Relegion .

Even today we Sikhs face discrimination and Raceism from Hindus in their fake democracy called INDIA .

just go to Delhi & NCR ask any Hindu Landlord that would they give their house on rent to Sikh they will say NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Many Hindus in this forum are born and brought up in West so they dont know whats happening in India . These people are so much brainwash that will not accept anything.

See this Documentary whats happening is dangerous because we know it is started as a fight back against Islam but it will soon target all minorities.

Sikhs were killed all over India not just Delhi as people say for 3 days and there was no police .

Muslims were killed for whole week with the help of police .

And what they did to Christians was worst of all for one month poor people were targeted .

How the hell is my post similar to those comments you have got off youtube, they are completely different.

Also this "Hinduvta" malarky, it just looks like some lil minority of Hindu radicals in some village in India, are you just jumping on the bandwagon and trying as hard as possible to link it to Sikhs to make it an issue? because that's how it looks like.

Its not just happening in a village it has spread to whole eastern U.P which is twice the size of Punjab.

here we have a diatribe of rubbish written by Maxy Macuacliffe, it is this that shows the hate, one chappie held up as some sort of knowleageable person on Hinduism, dear me!! this Maxy clearly has no knowledge on Hinduism, and this causes problems, as people will defend their faiths against rubbish like the above.

Hinduism verse:

FACT!!,

any more lets us know what, will show more facts on sanatan dharma as responses to rubbish on Hinduism

Yes Mr Dogra truth is always rubbish specially when it is about Hinduism .

you dont want to accept the truth that mass killings which ur community has done.

Yes Mr Dogra truth is always rubbish specially when it is about Hinduism .

you dont want to accept the truth that mass killings which ur community has done.

Yes Inqalibi when points get raised on hinduism which are rubbish will state them simples!

Understand there are millions of different points in our world, so whichh one are you talking about ,because each point has a different answers from different people.

INow for the second part of the above, baseless rubbish from u to speak on personal level, know and condemn butchers of Hindu faith without hesitation, whether Delhi 84, Gujurat or Christians, just as condemn killers from other faiths!