Singh In Heineken Ad

ASB

Lets face fact Singh's do drink, in the ad Bhuji has a trimmed beard so theres no confussion he's trying to even try to represent proper Singhs (amritdharis), If it was a Singh with full beard there might be more confusion, BUT guess what some do also drink.

When have you seen a Singh drink? Do you know the definition of a Singh? If you have ever seen a Singh drink, then you must be going to a person with a white lab coat on who claims to be a doctor for medical advice. And he must be giving you medicine for half price. Halloween is full of new doctors, nurses, police officers, but then the next day some how they disappear. I wonder where they go? Have you heard of the sakhi where Satguru put a lions coat on a donkey? YOu should look it up and then state who is a Singh. Naam Simran, Rehat (inward and outward), is what makes a Singh. By your definition even a Taliban is a Singh.

I would have expected you to know this very simple fact, since you have been on this forum for a good amount of time now. I hope you don't take this as an insult.

Bye buddy