Why Sikhs Should Join The Army

yubacitysingh

I just graduated high school and will be joing the united states marines, something i wanted to do this i was little

I find it sad that we are no longer a community of saint soldiers

Its sad to here from other sikhs excuses as to why to avoid the army

my motivating factor is this

1. the injustices that the sikh community faces today cause the lack of saiint soldiers in our community, operation blue star the slaughter of over 200 000 sikhs yet very few saint soldiers to stand up

if violence were to break out in the punjab again itleast ill be trained and ready, sad thing is so many sikhs talk about khalistan and the injustices but don't train their mind and body's to be saint soldiers so if the fight comes they will be prepared, you may claim you will fight just like ppl claim they will get into shape jan 1st every year only to train in the gym for 2 weeks and when the going gets tough they quite, if you really feel the pain sikhs have suffered then what do you do to educate yourself and train your mind and body

2. its sad that after sardars were allowed into the US army their our only two saint soldiers in the military, and very few saint soldiers in the british army under 100 sikhs in the british army, we are to be saint soldiers, if we are deployed to the battle field i see it as the job of a saint soldier to stand up to injustice and fight for what is right, against the talibon against al quida and even any american soldier that commits any kind of crime

3. i grew up with alot of discrimination but i always stood my ground and fought back, but was always saddened to see other sikhs coward out and take the easy road out especially after 9/11

4. i want to contribute and represent the sikh community, my goal is to make it green beret special ops and for college id like to get an education in nero sciences and human physcology, i want to know why sikhs have become slaves and remained slaves since 1849 and the under stand human nature so i can contribute back to my community and help over come this slavery in the punjab, sikhs are not slaves to hindus they are slaves to the evil corruption that hindus sikhs christians muslims of india suffer from, most indians themselves never got their freedom iinstead becamse slaves to corruption

BUT MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHY DON'T WE SEE MORE SIKHS IN THE ARMY, IN COMBAT SPORTS LIKE BOXING AND MARTIAL ARTS

ARN'T WE SPOSE TO BE SAINT SOLDIERS

AND I WANT TO KNOW BY LEARNING HUMAN NATURE WHY SIKHS WENT FROM SOLDIERS TO BEING BULLIED

BUT MOST OF ALL WHY DON'T WE SEE SIKHS IN THE ARMY, AND THE UNITED STATES ENGLAND CANADA AUSTRALIA THESE ARE OUR HOME COUNTRY'S

Please do not post such topics again and again. Your old topic is still searchable and we all had lengthy discussion on that. Give it a rest !! If you want to do something then do it and be the role model for rest of the community. Meantime, please post such topics under news/politics section or post fitness related topics under health section.