Ardaas Request

Guest beggarofsangat

Guest beggarofsangat

Sangat jio I am going through a very tough time spiritually... i cant explain. Please find it in your heart to do an ardaas for Guru Mahraj to do kirpa on me, I need his kirpa and daya. I beg from you the sangat without any shame, please help me.

Sangat ji thanks for sharing.. May Waheguru ji hear everyones bentee, we all are beggars at His feet :) I too had such a feeling once, but Waheguru ji only helps us though such situations, feelings. Your bentee, everyones benteeaa shall always be heard by one and only :) May you feel good and back to your chardikalaa self soon :)

ਮਨੁ ਬੇਚੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਪਾਸਿ

Man becẖai saṯgur kai pās.

One who sells his mind to the True Guru -

ਤਿਸੁ ਸੇਵਕ ਕੇ ਕਾਰਜ ਰਾਸਿ

Ŧis sevak ke kāraj rās.

that humble servant's affairs are resolved.

:)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Ardas Ek On(g)kar Sri Waheguru ji ki fateh

Vaar Sri Bhagauti ji ki patshahi dasvi(n)

Pritham Bhagauti Simar Ke Guru Nanak leyi dhiaye

Fir Angad Gur Te Amardas Ramdase hoe sahaye

Arjan Hargobind nu simro Sri Har Rai

Sri Harkrishan dhiaye jis dithe sab dukh jae

Tegh Bahadur simrey ghar nau nidh aveh dhae

Sab thai hoe sahaye

Dasva patshah Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji

Sab thai hoe sahaye

Dasa(n) patshahian di jagadi jot Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jeeo

De paath darshan deedar da dhiaan dhar ke

Bolo ji WAHEGURU

Aap ji de ageh benanti heh ji

ਗਈ ਬਹੋੜੁ ਬੰਦੀ ਛੋੜੁ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ਦੁਖਦਾਰੀ

The Restorer of what was taken away, the Liberator from captivity; the Formless Lord, the Destroyer of pain.

ਕਰਮੁ ਜਾਣਾ ਧਰਮੁ ਜਾਣਾ ਲੋਭੀ ਮਾਇਆਧਾਰੀ

I do not know about karma and good deeds; I do not know about Dharma and righteous living. I am so greedy, chasing after Maya.

ਨਾਮੁ ਪਰਿਓ ਭਗਤੁ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ਕਾ ਇਹ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਪੈਜ ਤੁਮਾਰੀ ॥੧॥

I go by the name of God's devotee; please, save this honor of Yours. ||1||

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਨਿਮਾਣਿਆ ਤੂ ਮਾਣੁ

O Dear Lord, You are the honor of the dishonored.

ਨਿਚੀਜਿਆ ਚੀਜ ਕਰੇ ਮੇਰਾ ਗੋਵਿੰਦੁ ਤੇਰੀ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕਉ ਕੁਰਬਾਣੁ ਰਹਾਉ

You make the unworthy ones worthy, O my Lord of the Universe; I am a sacrifice to Your almighty creative power. ||Pause||

ਜੈਸਾ ਬਾਲਕੁ ਭਾਇ ਸੁਭਾਈ ਲਖ ਅਪਰਾਧ ਕਮਾਵੈ

Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes -

ਕਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਝਿੜਕੇ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਤੀ ਬਹੁੜਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਗਲਿ ਲਾਵੈ

his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.

ਪਿਛਲੇ ਅਉਗੁਣ ਬਖਸਿ ਲਏ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਗੈ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪਾਵੈ ॥੨॥

Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||

ਹਰਿ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਸਭ ਬਿਧਿ ਜਾਣੈ ਤਾ ਕਿਸੁ ਪਹਿ ਆਖਿ ਸੁਣਾਈਐ

The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind; so who else should I go to and speak to?

ਕਹਣੈ ਕਥਨਿ ਭੀਜੈ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਹਰਿ ਭਾਵੈ ਪੈਜ ਰਖਾਈਐ

The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor.

ਅਵਰ ਓਟ ਮੈ ਸਗਲੀ ਦੇਖੀ ਇਕ ਤੇਰੀ ਓਟ ਰਹਾਈਐ ॥੩॥

I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. ||3||

ਹੋਇ ਦਇਆਲੁ ਕਿਰਪਾਲੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਆਪੇ ਸੁਣੈ ਬੇਨੰਤੀ

Becoming kind and compassionate, God the Lord and Master Himself listens to my prayer.

ਪੂਰਾ ਸਤਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਲਿ ਮਿਲਾਵੈ ਸਭ ਚੂਕੈ ਮਨ ਕੀ ਚਿੰਤੀ

He unites me in Union with the Perfect True Guru, and all the cares and anxieties of my mind are dispelled.

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਅਵਖਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਸੁਖਿ ਵਸੰਤੀ ॥੪॥੧੨॥੬੨॥

The Lord, Har, Har, has placed the medicine of the Naam into my mouth; servant Nanak abides in peace. ||4||12||62||

Jo tere dar te aaye so raaji jaye

sukh hoye naam chit aaye

Nanak Naam Charhdikala

Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Bole So Nihaal

Sat Sri Akal

ਸਾਰਗ ਮਹਲਾ

Sārag mėhlā 5.

Saarang, Fifth Mehl:

ਠਾਕੁਰ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਸਰਣਾਈ ਆਇਆ

Ŧẖākur ṯumĥ sarṇā▫ī ā▫i▫ā.

O my Lord and Master, I have come to Your Sanctuary.

ਉਤਰਿ ਗਇਓ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਕਾ ਸੰਸਾ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Uṯar ga▫i▫o mere man kā sansā jab ṯe ḏarsan pā▫i▫ā. ||1|| rahā▫o.

The anxiety of my mind departed, when I gazed upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||1||Pause||

ਅਨਬੋਲਤ ਮੇਰੀ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਾਨੀ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਇਆ

Anbolaṯ merī birthā jānī apnā nām japā▫i▫ā.

You know my condition, without my speaking. You inspire me to chant Your Name.

ਦੁਖ ਨਾਠੇ ਸੁਖ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਮਾਏ ਅਨਦ ਅਨਦ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

Ḏukẖ nāṯẖe sukẖ sahj samā▫e anaḏ anaḏ guṇ gā▫i▫ā. ||1||

My pains are gone, and I am absorbed in peace, poise and bliss, singing Your Glorious Praises. ||1||

ਬਾਹ ਪਕਰਿ ਕਢਿ ਲੀਨੇ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਅੰਧ ਕੂਪ ਤੇ ਮਾਇਆ

Bāh pakar kadẖ līne apune garih anḏẖ kūp ṯe mā▫i▫ā.

Taking me by the arm, You lifted me up, out of the deep dark pit of household and Maya.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਿ ਬੰਧਨ ਕਾਟੇ ਬਿਛੁਰਤ ਆਨਿ ਮਿਲਾਇਆ ॥੨॥੫੧॥੭੪॥

Kaho Nānak gur banḏẖan kāte bicẖẖuraṯ ān milā▫i▫ā. ||2||51||74||

Says Nanak, the Guru has broken my bonds, and ended my separation; He has united me with God. ||2||51||74||

:)

ਕਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਝਿੜਕੇ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਤੀ ਬਹੁੜਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਗਲਿ ਲਾਵੈ

his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.

'Guest' sangat ji, is there any other tuk like the above which has similar meaning? I can't re-call but that it was in the beginning lines of a Hukum.. Please share ji.. thanks.

God is a miracle, there is a line in gurbani which says the guru makes the dry wood green.

I went through a point where I wanted to kill myself but the guru actually got me out.

Do not despair, keep going, all the dukh turns into sukh eventually, you will even get to a point where dukh and sukh become one, this is where the true nasha is.

Living Gurbani is not about darshans and external things, it is about recognising God everywhere in every one in everything, in every situation- In the slanderer and the saint, this is unconditional, fearless love. No matter what he appears to do to us, we remember it is just him in a different form, that his real form is Nothing and we accept him.

This is Nirvair- this is single vision and seeing pain and pleasure, heaven and hell, dukh and sukh as one, it's all just Him- to accept he is even your greatest enemy, that the negativity is just him teaching you there is still an error in yourself that you need to fix- is fearless love(nirboah) which is an unconditional love, you love and accept him/ his hukam regardless of everything...

Only seeing God in sukh/heaven/pleasure is ignoring him and basically spitting in his face in hell/dukh/pain and is just you attaching yourself(attachment is a sin/theif/demon in gurbani) to sukh.

Embracing All As One is embracing God Himself, because He is One and is All.

When this happens, the pain becomes pleasure, pleasure becomes pain and the balance is revealed and remains as the only thing that exists, the rest is false, ignorance(opposite to sat, truth which is God).

This is what life is about, read gurbani and apply it to your life, dont just read it(like reading a recipe and not making what it instructs).

Make gurbani come alive in and around you, fight the theives out of yourself and realise no matter what, its all Him, testing, showing you your own inadequacies etc. Talk to him and seeing him in everyone and everything, every situation-laugh and say My Beautiful Lord, I know it's just you...