Anyone Got Advice?

Guest Manvir

Well im 17 and the only amritdhaari in my family, the rest of my family really couldn’t care less. Anyway recently one of my mates told me tha my lil sis whos 15 is goin out wiv one of his mates whos 17 aswel and how apparently shes had sex with him already. i was so <Edited> off when i found out nd feel like killing that guy. but i don’t knw wha to say to her.. i aint gna tell ma parents cos ther jus gona go mad cos its not the first time shes been involved with a guy and theyve found out, so if they hear something like tha again about her i dnt want the same thing too happen, i woulda thought she learnt her lesson. But anywun know what i shud say too her? Just to stop it before my parents find out

@ xtremesingh18 : HAHAHAH, no. Nothing wrong with seeking a little bit of entertainment and being a jackass about it but theres the time and place to do so. This isn't one of those times or situations. The OP writing this could be genuinely needing help and serious about his/her request for help. Last thing OP wants is someone replying to OP's topic to post a video of some "chaos" because he/she snitched on a sibling.

ps. His/her he/she.. :/ I know Manvir is usually a male name but yeah..