my views ?

sevak

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ppl who talk here and there all about ajjadey and getting justice done.. My question to them.. How many of us actually trying to help apnay back in punjab and other states? How many of us funded and personally helped needy ppls back in punjab? how many of us helped ppls back there to get good education? None of us doing it soo.. These things are more important than just saying "Khalistan Zindabad". We need good lawyers, human right activists, business management ppls, film makers, engineers, doctors whose aim is not just to earn money but to get what we lost. We need to change their thinking level.. make them to think above than just boosting their ego with flashy clothes, cars and stuff.. my 2 cents..

THIS IS exactly all of us needs to do/think about.. but to tell you truth its impossible in our community --> :wub: !

some of us are studing..so we gonna have holidays..for months..

some of us are working..or we can take holidays..

why not make some groups..two three groups..one group take holidays from work or studies..go to india..and help there..with our youth..in punjab.. when this group comes back..second group will go..and then when second will come back then third will go..in this way..it won't be like only month assignment..it will be like assignment until it solves the problem in punjab..but we should be ready to fa

ce n e problems..offcourse from indian government ???

sikhs are never slave..their soul is free
true but we are talking about physical slavery here. if you are still unsure listen to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's speeches on how Sikhs are slaves.
but waheguru jieoo..person who did that is dead

Oppression and injustice is still there. with her death slavery did not die. their policies are still there. law still calls us "hindus"

and who are still alive will get their punishment
how? it is responsibility of Khalsa to bring those criminals to justice. had Beant Singh, Satwant Singh, Sukhdev Singh Sukha, Harjinder Singh Jindha thought the same way............, god forbid I don't even wanna think about that.
all the time we remind our generations about sikhs are going thro

ugh why can't we teach them about gurbani and spiritual path

teaching kids about 84 is part of our history and every sikh should know about Sikh history but of course other principles of Sikhi should be taught also. please do not mix hate with Khalistan.

to fight for our kaum is good.and we should
now what happened to "person who did this is dead?"
but why we want to sperate

attack on Darbar Sahib and massacre all over india is not enough for you? They attack our Guru Ji and you still want to know why we want to separate ourselves. Attack on our religion made it clear that they want to separate themselves from us.

when one body has cancer..in one part of the body..and if take it out..it will defenately will not spread in whole body..
in this case whole body has cancer and that is all of india, indian government, indian constitution and everything else.
so if we make khalistan..how india will come to know about us

don't they already know us? or are they calling us "terrorists" just because they like that word? our whole image is misrepresented in india.

or if they will not communicate with us..then how they will come to know about sikhi ?

they will do anything to destroy sikhi and you want to communicate? are you saying with Khalistan we will be unable to preach Sikhi? if a Sikh preacher is sent to afghanistan to preach SIkhi and he is killed there by muslims who will take action? any government officials? who will take care of his family? now if a preacher is sent from Khalistan and same thing happens, our government representing Sikhs can take action and his family will be given all the support by the government. "Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chalay Hain"

before you post anything like this stop and consider. think about those whose family members were killed in the streets and those sisters who were dishonored in the streets of indian capital. try saying your "views" to them and see how they feel. asking for forgiveness in the beginning of your post, are you trying to get out? if you already know someone will be hurt then don't post at all. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My question to them.. How many of us actually trying to help apnay back in punjab and other states? How many of us funded and personally helped needy ppls back in punjab? how many of us helped ppls back there to get good education? None of us doing it soo.. These things are more important than just saying "Khalistan Zindabad". We need good lawyers, human right activists, business management ppls, film makers, engineers, doctors whose aim is not just to earn money but to get what we lost. We need to change their thinking level.. make them to think above than just boosting their ego with flashy clothes, cars and stuff.. my 2 cents..

you really think no one helped? problem is not on the low level but on high level. all the government officials are against Sikhs. human rights.....give me a break. their mouths are shut off by the government. they have no saying in india. education.....Punjab used to be at 2nd place after kerela in india now at 5th. all books written by RSS are taught.

when it comes to Sikhs india has no brain. they only have one thing in their mind "DEATH".

the ppl who talk here and there all about ajjadey and getting justice done.. My question to them.. How many of us actually trying to help apnay back in punjab and other states? How many of us funded and personally helped needy ppls back in punjab? how many of us helped ppls back there to get good education? None of us doing it soo.. These things are more important than just saying "Khalistan Zindabad". We need good lawyers, human right activists, business management ppls, film makers, engineers, doctors whose aim is not just to earn money but to get what we lost. We need to change their thinking level.. make them to think above than just boosting their ego with flashy clothes, cars and stuff.. my 2 cents..

THIS IS exactly all of us needs to do/think about.. but to tell you truth its impossible in our community --> :wub: !

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veryyyyyy well said singh veerje :TH: the be

st post in this thread.

Guest mehtab

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU

jI kI &iqh!!

veryyyyyy well said singh veerje :TH: the best post in this thread.

I agree ^_^

bijla singh veerji..nothing is impossible in khalsa,..and for sikhs i would everything is possible cuz guru ji is with us..

and if we youth will take one step..then guru ji will make things easier..offcourse..if we go to india..prepare to die..or kill..

remember

*charan sharan gur ek penda jaye chal, satguru kot penda age hoye let hai *

it's not been done..cuz we are only writing on posts..here..not making n e organisation..or group..to make or request people to come forward..n e one on this forum who wants to be shaheed..i think they are just thinking or writing..but not willing to..

bhul chuk maafi jeooo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh