Genocide Instigator Amitabh Bachchan To Inaugurate Khalsa Heritage Complex

Sikh24

I've heard of some people saying on the internet that Amitabh Bachan instigated anti SIkh riots. But is there any proof to this? His mother was Sikh. Amitabh Bachan himself is very close to his Nanke(mother's family) who are Sikhs. So why would he instigate Anti Sikh riots?

He was / is very close to the Gandhi family. It was reported at the time of Indira Gandhi's death he was heard to have said on radio (or TV I'm not sure) "Khoon ka khoon", i.e. "Blood for blood". The Hindu masses took this an instruction to target the Sikh public at large which resulted in the murders, rapes and other horrific crimes that were meted out upon our Sikh brethren.

I've heard of some people saying on the internet that Amitabh Bachan instigated anti SIkh riots. But is there any proof to this? His mother was Sikh. Amitabh Bachan himself is very close to his Nanke(mother's family) who are Sikhs. So why would he instigate Anti Sikh riots?

1). It was not Anti-Sikh riots, it was Sikh Genocide. There is no such term as Anti-XYZ riots, when ever a community XYZ persecution is carried out in a certain geographical location by its respective political counterparts, the respective term is genocide or pogroms. The term riot is used when 2 communities fight and damage is done to both communities. The term anti Sikh-riots is used here till date by Indian Govt and Indian media to (a). escape the UN Genocide litigations, but the day is not far off when SFJ will get it registered as Genocide. It took 90 years for Serbs Genocide to be registered. (b). manipulate the history at some point in time to escape from their dark actions for ever.

2). Somebody's mother-father origin is from a specific religion/sect/caste does not makes him follow that religion/sect/ideology, RAVANA's (Dassanan) father was a high scholar Brahman and so was Ravan; but even then he carried out mass persecution of Brahman's!!!

3). I can give an indirect proof, Mr. AB has launched a anti-defamation case against an individual who blamed him for something (I don't remember what is that); but Ajmer Singh Randhawa is accusing him openly for the past 5-6 yrs (as far as I know) and asking him to file an anti-defamation case against him (if AB thinks he is defaming him); but there is no anti-defamation case against Mr. Randhawa. Not a very strong point, but still ...

Mr. Randhawa in his blogs http://amitabhbaccha...4.blogspot.com/ claims he approached Doordarshan for video clips of entier 3 days of Sikh pogroms, but Doordarshan has refused to hand over them, and the PIL he wanted to file in courts is not being accepted without the tapes ... So, catch 22 situation over here.

Personally, I won't be surprised if he was involved and I believe he was involved as he received sufficient reward for that from Rajeev Gandhi once he came to power ... However, I don't think we can get any justice from Indian justice system and can even sue such personalities as they are worshipped as GOD in India :). Well, even Rajiv Gandhi and Indira Gandhi are worshipped as they have names of Airports/Train station/Metro stations named after such hard-core terrorists who have committed such heinous crimes.

Time and again, Maskeen Jee's Katha 1 line comes to my mind "Jo 1/2/3 bandeyan da Kaatil, oh Kaatil, jo 500/1000/5000 bandeyan da kaatil, oh Shehanshah/Hukumraan/CM/PM :)".