Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar Slapped By A Sardar

Guest dataSingh

There is also a video -

I have no comments on appreciation/condemn of his slapping action as they might be a common man's action.

But, I condemn this person's action of showing Kirpan, that is not the way and purpose for which it has been given by GURU.

Now, a much wider picture -

a). Is this a part of a wide conspiracy of all sorts of Anti-Khalsa agencies to defame Sikhs, and a long term goal of disarming Sikhs?

b). This man is foolish enough not to have understood what the specific purpose of Guru's Kirpan is.

There is also a video -

I have no comments on appreciation/condemn of his slapping action as they might be a common man's action.

But, I condemn this person's action of showing Kirpan, that is not the way and purpose for which it has been give ny GURU.

Now, a much wider picture -

a). Is this a part of a wide conspiracy of all sorts of Anti-Khalsa agencies to defame Sikhs, and a long term goal of disarming Sikhs?

b). This man is foolish enough not to have understood what the specific purpose of Guru's Kirpan is.

OOHH NOO...pulling out the kirpan infront cameras which will broadcast to the whole of india...this only means trouble for us..what happened to having a brain ...pulling a kirpan out against an unmarmed man?...surely a few punches and slaps to the bamans face was enough? lol...bloody hotheaded singhs i tell ya haha

OOHH NOO...pulling out the kirpan infront cameras which will broadcast to the whole of india...this only means trouble for us..what happened to having a brain ...pulling a kirpan out against an unmarmed man?...surely a few punches and slaps to the bamans face was enough? lol...bloody hotheaded singhs i tell ya haha

Agreed, Now don't know if this is a part of consiparcy or this man is a fool. TBH, no Sikh group should support his actions. I personally condemn his action (at least of showing Kirpan). He is purely defaming Sikhs in the name of "Sawa Lakh se Ek Ladaon".