Khalsa Heritage Complex - Pictures

Sewadar

Looks awesome, cant wait to see it. Congratulations to Badal Sarkar..... oops lol :)

I'm glad you congratulated Badal for this. If you read Sri Dasam Granth there is a story in there where a raja gets his men to steal the dastar of a couple men. He wanted his men to steal the dastars because the raja wanted to give siropa (to honor) somebody else. So the raja men stole the dastars off the other men and washed these dastars and then made them into siropa. When the party came the raja honored the people with siropa. The raja got praised for giving the siropa and no one in the crowd knew the siropa came from corruption and were all pleased for the good work the raja did.

I'm glad you congratulated Badal for this. If you read Sri Dasam Granth there is a story in there where a raja gets his men to steal the dastar of a couple men. He wanted his men to steal the dastars because the raja wanted to give siropa (to honor) somebody else. So the raja men stole the dastars off the other men and washed these dastars and then made them into siropa. When the party came the raja honored the people with siropa. The raja got praised for giving the siropa and no one in the crowd knew the siropa came from corruption and were all pleased for the good work the raja did.

lol. Well if you are glad then I am super glad :cool2:

But one thing to remember is that Raja asked his cops to steal turbans of those who were urinating in the open. This is most important point in that charitra.

Anyway, Govt. spent the money of this complex. Badal may not be honest politician , but he deserves credit having conceived it when he visited Israel.

But one thing to remember is that Raja asked his cops to steal turbans of those who were urinating in the open. This is most important point in that charitra.

Anyway, Govt. spent the money of this complex. Badal may not be honest politician , but he deserves credit having conceived it when he visited Israel.

The core of the story is that the raja steals from the peole in the community and then honors others with the stolen goods. Badal has done the same. Badal stole from the Sikhs and the people of Punjab and then gave a little back to the Sikhs, but he wanted to get praised, but no Gurmukh praised Badal for his trickery.

The moral lesson of charitra is to cultivate good civic sense., If you do not then rulers will take advantage.

The turbans of those who were urinating in the open were removed to teach them not indulge in this excercise again.

If you think so, maybe the story should be put up here on this thread. It does show to the world how rulers like Badal are stealing the wealth of punjab to make his own pockets fatter. Or do you disagree and say Badal is a good man?

The issue here is that some like to pick sides and in the process they get stuck in dirty politics. Many like to call Sarna the devil and the worst man in the world. But then like to praise Badal for one small thing supposedly he did for the Khalsa Panth. If people want to praise Badal for this, then don't get a bent up face when a person says Sarna is also doing good by running Gurdwaras in his committee. Sure he makes mistakes like Badal, but Gurdwaras are being run and for this Sarna should be praised.

Badal and Sarna are both destroying Sikhi. And any good they do, could be done by a secular government, which does not even believe in Sikhi, but are doing it because Sikhs are their to make their offerings (money goes into the golak).

i do not think khalsa virasat is built by Gurudwara money. Please so some search before linking this to gurudwara funds.

Virasat khalsa is built by money funded by Punjab Govt and central Govt also paid some money when NDA Govt. was

in power.

Nobody said that badal is a clean politician.All is being said that he conceived this memorial when as chief minister of state

he visited Isarel. For that he deserves appreciation.

I do not understand how Sarna came in the picture here. If you think Sarna is managing Gurudwaras in a better way, then you are

not well informed. Sarna is renting Bhai lakhi shah vanjara Hall to marriage parties and renters consume liquor and meat there,In such

parties smoke also. sarna charges Rs 700 for renting rooms of a sarai in one famous Gurudwaras.

On the other hand if you find such actions resorted by SGPC please bring to attention of sangat.

Also Sarna is propmoter of Ragi darshan to malign dasam bani. sarna gives stage on regular basis to missionaries

like Dhundha, sabhra, Gurbachan thailand and blasphemy is preached from these stages.

If you want some more facts of anti sikh acts of Sarna please let me know. Again it should not be considered as praise

for Badal. Unlike Sarna Badal is a politician who has extreme lows for asking votes.

But keep in mind that Sarna is not a politician.

i do not think khalsa virasat is built by Gurudwara money. Please so some search before linking this to gurudwara funds.

Virasat khalsa is built by money funded by Punjab Govt and central Govt also paid some money when NDA Govt. was

in power.

Nobody said that badal is a clean politician.All is being said that he conceived this memorial when as chief minister of state

he visited Isarel. For that he deserves appreciation.

I do not understand how Sarna came in the picture here. If you think Sarna is managing Gurudwaras in a better way, then you are

not well informed. Sarna is renting Bhai lakhi shah vanjara Hall to marriage parties and renters consume liquor and meat there,In such

parties smoke also. sarna charges Rs 700 for renting rooms of a sarai in one famous Gurudwaras.

On the other hand if you find such actions resorted by SGPC please bring to attention of sangat.

Also Sarna is propmoter of Ragi darshan to malign dasam bani. sarna gives stage on regular basis to missionaries

like Dhundha, sabhra, Gurbachan thailand and blasphemy is preached from these stages.

If you want some more facts of anti sikh acts of Sarna please let me know. Again it should not be considered as praise

for Badal. Unlike Sarna Badal is a politician who has extreme lows for asking votes.

But keep in mind that Sarna is not a politician.

This is the dirty politics i was refering too. A person that didn't take Badal side would have said themselves that Badal was part of the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984. Also under Badal rule Sikhs are still being picked up under fake encounters and killed by the Punjab police. A person that can see how both Sarna and Badal are evil, would not take sides.

Please do some search before praising Badal, a person that sat with Indira Gandhi and made the plans to attack Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984. By your logic then Sarna is doing a good job of running Gurdwaras, yeah one Gurdwara is being used for manmat, but still other Gurdwaras are being run by his committee and the sangat is getting darshan of Satguru, so for that he should be praised. Again i'm using your logic.

I say both are equally evil.

This is dirty attitude to attribute something to someone who has not uttered it. W

This is the dirty politics i was refering too. A person that didn't take Badal side would have said themselves that Badal was part of the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984. Also under Badal rule Sikhs are still being picked up under fake encounters and killed by the Punjab police. A person that can see how both Sarna and Badal are evil, would not take sides.

Please do some search before praising Badal, a person that sat with Indira Gandhi and made the plans to attack Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984. By your logic then Sarna is doing a good job of running Gurdwaras, yeah one Gurdwara is being used for manmat, but still other Gurdwaras are being run by his committee and the sangat is getting darshan of Satguru, so for that he should be praised. Again i'm using your logic.

I say both are equally evil.

This is dirty attitude to attribute something to someone who has not uttered it. can you show me where i praised Badal? Do not fabricate something and attribute it to me.

Moreover stay focussed on the topic. do not bring rascals of sarna type in this discussion. Sarna has made a mockery of sikh gurudwaras. Smoking cigarattes in Gurudawra rakab ganj did not move your soul. SGPC may have many personal faults and people controlling it may be corrupt.But once such thing happens in our premier Gurudwaras, sangat will burn these masands.

Virasat is heritage of khalsa .Badal is here today and will not be there tomorrow. It is built and we need to be proud of it.

You need to do reseach on this topic without bringing in likes of thug sarna in this. Sarna sits in delhi and traitors can never find place in heart of sikhs. Your liking for sarna and hate for badal should not spoil this thread. Stay focused on the topic.

And kep it in mind that it is not built with Golak money of Gurudwara sahibs as alleged by you earlier.