University And Weirdos

Guest GuptKaur

"So telling a person there was insult directed at them is wrong. I guess you wrote a long reply back to what you thought was an insult and this lengthy reply can't go to waste right...got mean something. Chalo....can't make everyone happy"

I'm not quite grasping the meaning of this reply. But I had thought you slandered me in a previous post and I called you a slanderer. In my last past I apologized for the misunderstanding. I hope you can accept this and move forward.

"So you can see how a girl would suffer more by committing bad action?"

I believe you have your answer to this is in my previous post.

"Just because a person does not learn at the beginning that they must be on the path to please Sri Vaheguru doesn't mean they are not taking it seriously. Many Sikhs don't realize for decades of their life that only reason to practice Sikhi is to follow his Hukam."

Gubani is the guru, if you hear but choose to turn your back by not applying, you're turning your back on Him- if the student does not apply the knowledge given, they do not pass their exams.

Guru Ji(the teacher) says give up your head and pay no attention to public opinion. The student tries his best or at least tries to do this or its a fail and we have a dropout- a manmukh and a beymukh, one unwilling to part from his marriage to maya in the here and now(present moment).

This path isnt for those who are not serious about it. Guru ji says take care of your crops or the crows will sit in them and ruin them. Part time is not good enough, break time is when satan comes out to play.

wohhh your a singhni step up have some guts and tell him to sort his crap out and that you aint no 1 to be messed with, if you ever going to handle something like this is if you stand up as a human and show he better respect your space and you have some anakh in you as being guru gobind singh jis daughter, you dont have your 5 k's for no reason......... show your stance and that you dont find that respectful and they better sort their crap out