Bhai Pal Singh - Badal - Evidence

osingh

Under Badals regime bhai Pal Singh ji who was doing great parchar in Panjab was abducted by the police and tortured. God knows what his state is now. There is more information on this link:

http://www.prisonerw...bhai-pal-singh/

Pala_Singh_France-235x3001-150x150.jpg

Bhai Pal Singh ji

I am shocked to read on another thread that some people require hard evidence on Badals actions.

You have to realise Badal has immense power and can do many things without getting his own hands dirty. We all know how corrupt the police are in Panjab. Its very difficult to get evidence on atrocities Badal has committed. All he has to do is pay some money which he has stolen from people's hard earned money to keep people quiet. Badal has the power and wealth to hire the Panjab police to abduct, jail and torture innocent people. The police will stay quiet because they are gettin paid and promoted.

The question arises, how can we obtain evidence? This is very difficult.

Bhai Pal Singh ji was doing great parchar, fearlessly speaking against Badal. He was trying to bring the youth in Panjab back towards Sikhi and away from intoxicants. For this he was abducted by police, tortured. Where is Bhai Pal Singh now nobody knows.

Who ordered the abduction of bhai Pal Singh? Surely this goes right to the top to the CM of Panjab Parkash Badal.

Here is an interview between bhai Pal Singh ji from SOPW:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The DGP asked me why I did not allow Parkash Badal or his son speak on the stages. What was the reason, he asked? I said that they controlled the SGPC unlawfully. These people use the Guru’s Golaks (Sikh Depositary) money in wrong ways and they have made the corrupt and drug users, all members of the SGPC and whenever they want they make someone the Jathedar (Leader) of Akaal Thakth Sahib and then take him away.

They can also ex-communicate anyone with there own made-up Jathedars (Leaders). I added that the father and son should release their control over Darbar Sahib, Akaal Thakth and the other Thakths (Thrones of Authority). Only then would it be appropriate for them to speak on the stages. This is not just me but anybody who believes in Guru Nanak Dev Ji & the Panth and believes that the members of SGPC should be honest, keep their Rehat (Code of Conduct), have nothing to do with dirty politics and are Pooran Gursikhs.

The Guru’s Golakh should be used for Sikhi parchaar and expanding Sikhi not for dirty politics. Because of these two (Parkash & Sukhbir Badal), the whole of Punjab’s youngsters are druggies and alcoholics.

The judge said that, it is his duty to tell the high court who had tortured Kulwant Singh and that he will now forward this report on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks SOPW who are helping these innicent Sikhs with monetary aid and also raising awareness and collecting vital information. Without SOPW I would not have been able to write this post. Please visit the site and help Gursikhs such as bhai Pal Singh and Davinder Singh ji Bhullar.

Link to SOPW (Sikh Organisation for Prisoner Welfare): http://www.prisonerwelfare.com/

I urge anyone else who has more information on bhai Pal Singh or the Badals to raise awareness.

May Akal Purakh bless all innocent people in jail those that are oppressed with chardi kala.

We want justice for these crimes to humanity.

Satguru Mehar Karan

I am shocked to read on another thread that some people require hard evidence on Badals actions.

apologises. I did not mean to offend anyone with my thread. I was not claiming he has not done anything, but rather proof that he has. I did not mean to shock you. However in the west it is gnerally accepted that one is innocent until proven guilty. If a western journalist approached you asking about Badal do you believe making claims like "All he has to do is pay some money which he has stolen from people's hard earned money to keep people quiet" is acceptable evidence. This is an accusation, just like how I can say the same about you, whether it is true is for me to prove, not for you to prove that it is false.

I take your point that it is difficult to get evidence in this situation, but without evidence, history will remember the many awards a person has acheived, since there will not be any substantial testimony/evidence (other than some disgruntled comments on a public forum) to the contrary.

Once again apologises for any upset caused.

To make it more clear we all know kartoots of badal parivaar and there is no doubt in that. if you read thread more clearly and with open mind, all we are saying is that in order to turn masses against badals, we need hard proof and evidence. To convince regular rural janti, shanti, we need to give them strong reliable non-biased, non-political facts so that they turn tables against this dhokhay baaj parivaar. I don't think there is anything wrong in that, actually a bit more of reality rather than dreaming. A step forward to punish these people, not in court but by people.

Let's take a look at the case of Bhai Pal Singh. If you take a survey on who bhai Pal Singh is in Punjab, majority would probably know nothing about him. If you ask anyone in uk or other countries, majority would know about him. There is no effort in mass scale to bring awareness in punjab. No matter how much Punjab got filled with evils of corruption or greed, there is always a thing about punjabis and that is to fight for justice. Spread awareness and get people on our side by showing them strong hard evidence and then only these panth robbers badal will listen. point is that courts, police, politicians will never be on our side regardless of all our methods (some may get lucky but not all). Getting ppl on our side should be our top priority. Events like Ardas Day for bhai Pal Singh in the past is what we need but it should be concentrated more in Punjab region.