Less Sleep Too Much Work

Guest Daas

i am only getting 6 hours sleep a day and my activites are increasing day by day.i wake up at amritvela at about 4:30,then after paath i goes to college.then i goes to tution.after that i come home about 4 pm.also i have joined gym recently.i goes to gym at night and after that i goes to sleep.due to less sleep my eyes have become puffy and also i feel sleepy all the day.now one more problem exams are coming and i don't have much time.

So please share your views and is there any alternative to regular sleep(diet etc)?

You need to work out how much sleep your body/mind needs and then stick to it. Some people can manage four hours, others need twelve.

Going to gym and then going to bed probably isn't the best thing due to the way your metabolism changes. I'd suggest going to the gym in the morning if possible or at least straight after college/ tuition/whatever.

I'd also suggest limiting the gym to three times a week so you're not as exhausted and can get more rest/sleep on the days you don't go to the gym.

Finally sleep hygiene is very important.